Chapter 7

*Annabelle's P.O.V*

5. Freaking. Hours.

That's how long we have been working on earth, and I still don't get it!

Ashton and Daniel were both watching as Evan trained me. They were smiling and laughing, hopefully not at how terrible I am at this.

"Annabelle focus, when you first began you have to have all attention on the element you are working with" Evan said snapping his fingers in my face

"Sorry" I mumbled

"What do you expect to happen when you use your earth powers"

"The ground to shake, dirt rocks to come up from the ground, plants growing" I said moving my hands as I spoke

"What was that about plants?"

"Plants growing, and being able to wrap around someone and keep them tied up as if the plant was a rope" I felt something snake around my ankle and flipped out

"Oh my god" I looked down to see the grass was wrapping around my ankles and everyone else's ankles and growing tall in a circle around us

"Did you do this?" I asked Evan

"No you did, see when you clear your mind you can do amazing things"

"Wow" I then felt something inside me, my wolf she seemed happy, and not afraid, she was jumping around and I felt like I was closer to her then ever

"I bet you can feel the bond between you and your wolf strengthen"

"Yeah, when will I shift into my other animals?"

"When they think you are ready, since you already had your wolf all you had to do was focus with earth and your wolf did what she was meant to do, for now you will be the one to use your fire, air and water, but once you get your other animals they will be the ones to control it"

"Then how will I use my elements?"

"You are the commander of all animals within you, they will listen to you"

"When I shift into them, will it hurt?"

"Yes, the worst one is shifting into a phenix, your skin will catch on fire and then you will feel your bones breaking"

"Alright, thank you for everything"

"You are welcome, come back anytime"

"Alright, should we head out?" I asked Ashton and he nodded. I gave Daniel a hug and walked to the car. We drove back to the pack house and when we got there I flopped down on Ashton's bed.

"Tired?"

"You have no idea"

"You did pretty good"

"I just want to shift into my other animals and learn how to control my elements faster"

"I can imagine"

"Nope you can't because you don't have to go through it"

"I'm just trying to make you feel better"

"I know, I'm sorry it's just I get cranky when I'm tired"

"And I thought you were so sweet and innocent all the time"

"When I'm comfortable around you I'm not"

"I love you" he said after awhile of just staring at me

"I love you too" we both cuddled up in bed and I felt so complete, so happy, I wasn't afraid anymore.

.
.
*Ashton's P.O.V.*
.
.

It was morning when it happened. I woke up and felt something missing. When I opened my eyes Annabelle wasn't there, I didn't hear the shower going and I couldn't smell her scent anywhere. I got up and ran down the stairs to see no one awake, it was 3:47 am.

I ran into every room, except bedrooms, trying to find my little mate. I checked every hiding spot, sniffed almost everything and I couldn't find her anywhere.

"Ashton, what the hell are you doing?" My mom whisper yelled at me

"I can't find Annabelle"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you liked the chapter, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in the longest time ever! I just kinda lost hope in this book than I saw so many of you reading it and voting for it and adding it to your reading lists and it made me realize I could still come up with a story with this book!

Thanks so much for all the reads! You made me the happiest person ever!

I'm also sick at the moment so I hope sitting around in bed doing nothing will make me want to update

And I'm sorry this chapter is short, I'll make the next one extra long once I get 30 reads on this chapter, so.......

Please
Follow
Vote
Comment
And
Share