Moving to Mystic Falls

Stiles Pov~

We left early in the morning and I had texted the pack except Scott and Derek bye and they did too. It took us days to make it to Mystic Falls and when we made it, I immediately smelled lots of supernaturals around. Vampires, Witches and of course Werewolves. Looks like I'll have to be extra cautious around strangers. The supernaturals except the witches would most likely smell my fresh water scent that ran through my blood and veins and some magic so I'll have to stay very low.

I met my dad's new friend, Sheriff Donovan, he seemed nice. Though, he has a foreign scent of a vampire that he probably hangs out with. But I didn't care about that. Me and Dad moved into this two story house and we settled in nicely. I wonder what will happen when I take a tour around the town. 

4 months later (Still Stiles Pov)~

Me and Dad actually liked it here in Mystic Falls. There is actually a Grill that has the best food there and great environments. I met a vampire named Caroline Forbes and she is pretty nice. I never told her what I am because I still am cautious about them. 

Right now, I am with my dad in his cop car. My Dad got a call from Sheriff Donovan about a bus with dead people. I felt like this was caused by something supernatural so I annoyed my dad so that he can take me, which actually worked. 

While we were driving, I see a car/truck (I forgot what to call Alaric's car) leaving the scene. Huh, must've been other detectives. Once we made it to the scene, we got out and headed towards the sheriff. He looked confused when he saw me. ''I am good at solving cases with my dad so I though I should come.'' I say. He nodded, a little surprise that a teen solves cases with his dad. 

As my dad talked with the sheriff, I walked towards the bus and enter it. What I saw was horrifying. Bodies were all burnt to nothing but skeletons that were covered in ashes. I've seen many things worse than this so it doesn't much faze me. There is only one thing that matters.

'Whoever did this to these innocent people, I'll hunt them down and end their lives,' I thought.

I walked forward to a body and place a hand on her/his head and close my eyes. Another power of mine is seeing visions of the past or maybe the present and future, which has happened only once, if I touch something that was in the vision. I see flashes of images of a boy with black hair with green eyes taking out a glowing red knife that started to glow brighter. There was another flash of a african american lady in a dress that looked like she came from a village. Another flash came and I snapped out of my vision, opening my eyes. 

''Gotcha.'' I say. I will look for that boy and lady to find out what happened. 

I exited the bus and told my dad what I saw and that I'm going to look for those two people. He nodded and said bye to the sheriff before heading back to the police station to figure out what might've happened. Since I got out of school earlier, I can help my dad with extra work. I'll search for that boy first thing tomorrow. I'll send a note to the school that I was sick and not feeling good so it should be good. 

Green eyed boy, I'm coming for you.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there readers. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Please vote or comment this and also I'll be adding a few things to Stiles.

He has visions (obviously since you've seen it), can turn invisible, detect invisible people, can turn water into ice (Hydro-Cryokinesis), can boil the water's temperature (Hydro-Thermokinesis), Can swim very fast in water, can use telepathic communication with sea creatures and has a siren voice that can lure in women (Since he's a male).