There's a Mummy on Main Street

The next day, Stiles and Hope were in Alaric's van with Dorian, Emma, Kaleb and the twins heading to someplace where the urn could be. Stiles and Hope were in between the twins tightly, since there was short space.

''I brought snacks.'' Hope says, holding the bag filled with food and candies. ''Oh, sweet. Did you pack them before or after you decided FOMO your way onto this trip?'' Lizzie asks bitterly. ''Like I'm gonna let you guys chase monters without us?'' Hope gestures to her and Stiles, who was eating some chips and chatting with Josie. 

''I would've thought you wanted to spend the break canoodling with your hipster boyfriend.'' Lizzie says, making Stiles snort. ''Sorry for wanting to protect the outside world from my mistakes. You know there's a urn on a river cruise spreading plagues across America because I thought a unicorn was cute. It's called accountability. Maybe there's a bracelet for it.'' Hope shot.

''Or maybe you just wanted to ruin another Saltzman Spring Break.'' Lizzie says. ''When have I ever ruined a spring break?'' Hope questions in annoyance. ''Girls.'' Alaric calls. ''We're gonna be in this classic automobile for six hours, all right? So no bickering.'' He says.

''This gonna take forever.'' Stiles sighs, Josie nodding with him.

________________________________________________________________________________

After the whole boring and cramped trip, the van finally made it into town after leaving Dorian at a bridge. 

''Finally!'' Stiles jumps out the van with sighs of relief. ''I was dying in there!'' He pants. Hope giggles as she walks beside him. 

''OW!'' They hear and turn to see Josie holding her arm. Lizzie stood beside her with a startled expression. ''Something stung me.'' The twin says, revealing a large red bump on her arm. ''Ew!'' Hope says. ''Gross.'' Lizzie says. ''Double gross.'' Stiles says. 

Suddenly, a buzzing noise can be heard before they looked to see a huge swarm of hornets. ''This is plague-y right?'' Hope asks as they stepped back. ''It's Plague-y. RUN!'' Stiles shouts and the four run into a store and closing the doors. They could hear the hornets buzzing before everything went silent.

Stiles opens the doors and the four walk out to see dead hornets on the ground. ''Well that was, strange?'' He questions. ''Let's go.'' Hope says before the four walk away, her and Lizzie arguing all the way. 

''Um hey...'' Josie says. ''There's a boil on my boil.'' She says. The three look at her arm in disgust as they saw the bump had gotten bigger and redder. ''I think I'm going to be sick.''

''Pick up the pace, Mikaelson.'' Lizzie says before the four rounded a corner to be met with men in yellow uniforms moving the dead insects off with streets with brooms. ''Medical Attention?'' Lizzie questions. The four could see many people with horrible stung bumps. 

''Well this got interesting.'' Stiles says.