The Party of Atlantis

It was about midnight when Stiles finally found the right suit.

He packed the suit into the bag and grabbed the rest of his stuff before heading out his room. He walks quietly, watching if there was anyone still up.

As he neared the door to the outside, he hears footsteps and quickly turned invisible, just as Hope walked in.

Hope's Pov~

I was just waking up next to Landon on my bed when I heard footsteps. Who could possibly be awake in the middle of the night besides me?

I crept out of my room carefully, following the noise until I reached the entrance of the school. The footsteps had stopped and there was no one in sight.

Huh? Weird.

I glanced around feeling like someone was watching me. Once I see there's no one actually there, I walked into the kitchen for a snack.

Stiles Pov~

Whew, that was a close one. What was Hope even doing up anyway at this time? He quickly opens the door fast but silently and headed outside, closing it behind.

He then runs to the lake and jumps into it, transforming into his merman form.

He then tries to do what Selene had taught him. He thinks of Atlantis and thinks of him being there. He hears a whoosh and he opens his eyes to see that he's in front of the kingdom.

''Wow.'' He says seeing the lights even more brighter and beautiful. ''Stiles!'' Stiles turns around to see Lisa and Zack coming up to him in their human form, wearing a suit and dress.

 ''Stiles!'' Stiles turns around to see Lisa and Zack coming up to him in their human form, wearing a suit and dress

''Wow you guys look amazing

''Wow you guys look amazing.'' Stiles awes as the two hug him and take him inside their house

(Just for the record, everyone can wear the suits and dresses in the water. They're water proof)

''Thanks, bro. You though, need to get changed.'' Zack replies. ''Oh yeah.'' Stiles realizes. ''Now get in that bathroom and change. Someone special is waiting for you at the palace.'' Lisa smiles big. Stiles raises an eyebrow but doesn't question it.