There's A World Where Your Dreams Come True Pt 4

''So, where were you when Seline and Sybil were the devils servants?'' Alaric questions, driving with Josie in the front seat, and lizzie and stiles in the back. Said Merman was eating some french fries and Lizzie was still pondering over how Stiles became this. 

'This doesn't make any sense', she thought. How was Stiles Sybil and Seline's brother? Was he even alive 2750 years ago? Did Cade even know about him?

A sigh from Stiles brought her out of her thoughts. Merman sat comfortably as he began to speak. 

''Well, sit tight cause your in for a wonderful story of how I was born.''

Before 750 B.C~

Claudia laid screaming in pain on her bed as a man stood next to her, holding her hand reassuringly as she screamed curses. Maids huddled around as well, the leader in between Claudia's legs. 

''The baby is almost out, my queen. Just a little more...'' The Maid says reassuringly. ''Poseidon please make it stop!!!'' Claudia shouts in pain. The Man nods and places his hands on her stomach, hands glowing gold and sending waves of it over her body. The pain lessens and the next you know, a baby's cry can be heard.

Claudia looks towards the maid to see her carrying the tiny bundle crying in her arms. ''He's a boy.'' The Maid says, smiling as she gave the baby gently to Claudia, who smiled warmly as she held the baby. ''He's beautiful.'' She whispers as she caressed him. She turns to Poseidon, who watched with warmth in his eyes. 

''Well don't just stand there. Come meet your son.'' She says as she held the baby towards him. And he does.

Present Day~

'''Your Dad is Poseidon, the Sea God?!'' Lizzie shouts. 'Wait, I thought your dad was the deputy working with Sheriff Donovan?'' Josie asked. Stiles's eyes sadden at that. ''Turns out he wasn't. But that does not change anything. He's the one who took me in when I was alone and abandoned.'' He says.

''But now onto the part where I met my sisters, even though they are not by blood.''

750 B.C~

13 year old Stiles peaks his head out of the water at the villages shore where he would always watch the humans children play around. As he looks around, noticing the strange emptiness of the village, he hears shouts and screams.

He swims to the other side of the village to see a young girl about his age sitting in a makeshift raft with the entire village carrying pitchforks and torches behind her, shouting as she ventured away from the island.

He watches as the girl cries as she moved her raft with her stick. Stiles's eyes furrow in worry and he ducks underwater, his tail swishing side to side as he swam to her raft. At the back of her raft, where her back was turned to, Stiles peaks his head out the water.

''Um hi?'' He says.

The girl screams and whacks her stick against his head, making him jerk back. ''OW!! That hurt!!'' He complains, rubbing the painful spot. The girl widens her eyes as she stared at him in shock. ''W-who are you? W-what are you?'' She whispers. 

''I'm Stiles and I'm a merman!'' Stiles says cheerfully. ''M-merman?'' The girl whispers. ''Yeah!'' Stiles says and moves his tail up to the surface for her to see. ''See?'' 

The girl watches in amazement and surprise as his tail swishes. ''What's your name?'' Stiles asks sweetly. The girl hesitates. ''Sybil.'' She whispers. Suddenly, thunder was heard and the two looked up to see thunderclouds starting to appear. 

''I should probably take you to some shelter.'' Stiles says nervously. He knew he shouldn't be out here even with his mother and guards probably looking for him but he had to help this girl.