Death Keeps Knocking On My Door Pt 2

The Necromancer watches as Hope and Stiles enter the room. Stiles stood back, watching the creature if he tried anything.

''Back for more?'' The Necromancer asks. ''Tell me where my father is.'' Hope demands. ''I will tell you everything you want to know, but wouldn't you want to hear of what I've just learned of Malivore first?'' The man questions. 

Stiles frowns in confusion. ''Malivore?'' He asks. The two ignore him, making him twitch an eye. He does not like to be ignored.

''After I left you, I returned to the seat of my death. I saw a shadow. I felt searing pain and when I look down there was a knife in my hands and emptiness all around me.'' The Necromancer starts. ''A knife?'' Hope asks, knowing it was the knife that attracted the monsters. 

''THE knife!'' The Necromancer corrects. Stiles rolls his eyes. ''We get it. It's THE knife.'' He says. The man glares at him with irritated eyes before looking to Hope. ''Interestingly enough, that which I seek is that what may end. So, I jumped out of my subconscious and summoned the spirit of the man who forged the knife in the first place.'' He says.

''You left me in there on purpose?!'' Hope shouts at him. Stiles guessing that was when she was inside the guy's mind. 

''Oh I had work to do while you had lessons to learn. From this man, I heard the most remarkable story of Malivore.'' The Necromancer says. ''Created to wipe the scourge of the supernatural off the face of this earth.'' He adds and both Hope and Stiles widen their eyes at that. 

''Malivore consumed us, erased us, equals to permanent death. And what's in Malivore we'll have to perish until recently, when the knife started beckoning us to bring it home.'' Necromancer says.

''But why a knife?'' Stiles asks. ''Decades ago, Malivore was contained. Three locks were created to seal Malivore shut. The knife is one of those locks.'' Necromancer replies. ''And when all three locks return home, Malivore's Doors of Death will be open once again.'' He adds. 

''What does that even mean?'' Hope whispers. The man comes closer. ''Oh my dear, let's just hope your not alive to find out.'' Necromancer says. 

''So let me get this straight.'' Hope starts. ''You left me inside your freaking twisted mind so you can what? Stall me?'' She asks angrily. ''Apologies for the drama but I needed to buy some time.'' Necromancer says. ''Then talk to some dead knife maker?'' Hope questions. ''That, and to retrieve the knife your friend Dorian had hidden behind the stacks in the library. 

''What?'' Stiles and Hope ask. ''While you were trapped in just a small simple of blackness I suffered, I was busy of what I was doing best. Controlling the dead.'' Necromancer replies with an evil smile. ''I don't understand.'' Stiles says. '' The answer my child is yes. I was stalling you.'' The man replies to Hope. 

''Just as I'm stalling you now.'' He adds and Stiles and Hope widen their eyes. ''Did you know, that there is a lot of Bennett witches buried in the local cemetery who excel in the arts of mystical transportation?'' Necromancer questions. Stiles and Hope feel uneasiness seeping into them.

''I summoned a little help to ensure the knife to Malivore quickly.'' Necromancer says. ''Oh my god.'' Hope says. ''Come on look on the bright side. You can go back to the dead grind of your young love and in moments when the knife is returned to Malivore, I will be free to find peace.'' Necromancer says.

''As for your father.''Necromancer starts, looking at Hope. ''He watches over you everyday. He did die with love in his heart and he doesn't regret his choice.'' He says. Tears fall from Hope's eyes. 

Suddenly, the cellar started to shake. Stiles immediately gets on guard. ''Ah, the knife is now destroyed.'' The Necromancer says. ''One lock is released.'' He bows. ''And with it, so am I.'' He suddenly teleports out of there. 

Hope gasps, stepping back into Stiles, who wrapped his arms around her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, Stiles laid in his dorm room. He had no roomate because he didn't like sleeping where another person is on the other side of the room. 

He laid on his bed but was not asleep, too much uneasiness from the information the Necromancer gave. A monster that will destroy every supernatural on the earth? Is that even a thing?

He thinks for a long time before falling sleep.

In his dreams though, he get's flashes of a black pool on the floor that looked like mud.