We're Being Punked, Pedro

Stiles had just been a new member of the football team and he was happy to finally play a sport, considering he almost never played on the field. The last time he played was when he was kidnapped by Gerard. He shuddered at the memory.

He sat on a bench in the locker room, putting back on his clothes and tying his shoe laces. Once he finished, he was about to exit the locker room when Connor and 4 other friends blocked it. You see, ever since Stiles joined this school, Connor has always been trying to rile him up but instead gets riled up himself by Stiles sarcastic comments. I mean, have you met Stiles Stilinski. You never want to go on a face-off with Stiles in a bad comment competition.

''Hey there, Stilinski.'' Connor said, a mischievous smirk on his face. ''Sup, Con.'' Stiles greeted and Connor twitched an eye. He hated that name and despised it. ''Heard you got on the football squad. Now how is that, considering you're a skinny boy.'' Connor taunted and Stiles smirked. ''Oh, Connor. For once let's not talk about you. I mean have you seen yourself?'' Stiles retorted, smiling and Connor looked angry.

He nods his head to his friends and they started to come at him slowly. Stiles smirks before he quickly kicked one of them in the stomach, making him bend over in pain. Stiles goes over the bending teen, kicking another teen sending him to the ground. He turns back to the bending teen and kicked him again, making him fall over. Another teen came at him and Stiles punches him before he could, making him stumble back. Stiles grabs the guy's head and brings it down on his knee, making the boy yell out in pain and fall to the ground.

Stiles then jumps onto the last one twirl around him before sending him to the ground.

He gets back up to see Connor looking shocked and scared

He gets back up to see Connor looking shocked and scared. Stiles smirks. ''Boo.'' He said and Connor ran away, leaving a laughing Stiles behind.

After School~

Stiles sat in a bench outside in a park, reading a book on Mythology ironically. He had been having dreams last night about a monster with rocky skin and red eyes. It also had wings and horns. He flipped page to page, looking for the same monster when he heard a bus.

He looked up from his book and saw the bus with words on it that said, 'Salvatore Boarding School For the Young & Gifted.'

The doors opened and out stepped Hope Mikaelson. Stiles widen his eyes in surprise and felt happiness that she came. But what are they doing here for? Out stepped more people. A teenage girl with pale blond hair, an adult african american and two teenage ones, a girl with dark brown hair. More teens came out and Stiles frowned. What's going on here? He started to use his hearing.

The african american who Stiles now recognizes as Dorian from the school, spoke up. ''Alright, listen up. Beautiful day. You have options. Litter, Weeds, Graffiti. Your choice.'' He said. He hands a stick with a spike on end to the darker skinned teen, who looked incredulous before taking it. ''That's bad enough that we get punished by the humans. But there's no way in hell I'm picking up their garbage.'' He complained, handing it to the pale blond hair girl. Stiles snorted at the statement. Now Stiles realizing they're going to be cleaning the place. It was true though, the humans do lay garbage everywhere and it poisons the sea, which made Stiles kinda angry but he calmed himself.

''Uh, I don't do trash.'' The pale blond girl said in disgust. ''I love trash.'' Hope said sarcastically, coming forward and taking the spike. ''As of this moment.'' She continued. ''Good. It suits you.'' The pale blond said and Stiles narrowed his eyes at her.

The pale blond haired girl turned to the dark brown haired girl. ''Looks like we're scrubbing paint today.'' She said. ''But dad told us to work together. Harmoniously.'' The brown haired girl objected. Stiles is guessing they must be siblings. ''Yeah. And he also said without drama. And I'm feeling a rage attack coming on so I'll be remaining drama free over by that wall of graffiti. Are you coming or not?'' The pale blond asked. ''I don't know Lizzie, is there another bus you want to throw me under?'' The dark haired girl shot back and Stiles chuckled.

The dark brown haired girl walked to the side of Hope. ''Fine. Daddy's girls.'' Lizzie muttered. ''Anyone else?'' She asked. No one said anything and Lizzie and the dark skinned boy left with a group following. Lizzie turned to the other dark skinned boy. ''Get the led out, MG.'' She said. MG looked towards Hope and the brown haired girl before following the pale blond.

Stiles closed his book before putting it into his backpack. He grabbed a spike that someone left and walked towards Hope and the brown haired girl. ''Well, look who it is.'' Stiles said, announcing his presence to the two. The brown haired girl and Hope whip around to see Stiles standing there with a spike.

Hope felt happiness flow through her. She had secretly wished she would see Stiles again. ''Hey, Stiles. What are you doing here?'' She asked. ''Was just reading a book and saw you and some of your school members cleaning. So I thought I'd help.'' Stiles answered and Hope smiled. The dark brown haired girl looked at them both. ''You two know each other?'' She asked.

''Yeah. We met yesterday in the forest.'' Stiles said. He held out his hand to her. ''Stiles Stilinski.'' He greeted. She took it and smiled. ''Josie Saltzman.'' She said.

They soon were done cleaning the place and talked with each other. Josie suddenly bend and let out a groan. ''Hey you okay?'' Hope asked. ''Yeah. I just think that scene is making me a little nauseous.'' Josie replied but Stiles could see there was something else. Both he and Hope turned around to see MG and Dana, who hits a lot on Stiles, kissing at a tree.

''Huh, didn't see that coming.'' Hope said. Stiles just laughed and shook his head. ''Simple math. MG has the hormones of a teenager and control of a preschooler.'' Josie said and both Hope and Stiles laughed.

''He also goes for the wrong type of girls.'' Josie said. ''Given my last crush, I can't judge.'' Hope said. ''Well my last crush, is actually Satan incarnate.'' Josie said. They continued talking as Stiles just listens, bored with the last crush talking.

His attention was brought back when Josie suddenly groaned again. ''Why'd you stop?'' Hope asked. ''This is twin pain. I think something is wrong. I think Lizzie is in trouble.'' Josie said.

Meanwhile~

Back at the Salvatore Boarding School grounds, a giant monster with rocky like skin, red eyes and wings walks out with the knife in hand. It was suddenly stopped by a barrier and it suddenly remembers back when he slashed at the pale blond girl. Remembering her spell she casted. It turned back to the school and let out a high shriek.