What Was Hope Doing In Your Dreams? Pt 1

Stiles smiles happily as he walked down the stairs into the meeting Alaric had called for, remembering back to the events that occur about two hours ago.

He wondered why Alaric woke up everyone for a meeting early in the morning. Alaric began to speak his speech. ''Yesterday, I came into possession of another Malivore artifact. It was my hope to find a method of containment before it signaled another monster. But given the emergency meeting I've just called, I'm sure you can guess how well that went.'' Everyone groans. 

Stiles notices Hope is missing and looks around, frowning. He then turns back to Alaric who began to speak again. ''But rest assured we are taking every precaution. Sheriff Donovan has been kind enough to open the doors of the Lockwood Mansion to us, so Mr. Williams and Mrs. Tig are now in the process of evacuating our students from the lower grades.'' He says.

''Why don't we just evacuate the damn artifact?'' Kaleb asks. ''Oh we are much more well equipped than the world at large to handle the arrival of a monster.'' Alaric states seriously. 

''Once we know what we're dealing with and the problem is contained, then we can reassess what to do with the artifact.'' He continues. ''If any of you would like to evacuate, please talk to Dorian or Emma. However, exam week will continue as scheduled, wherever you are.'' 

Everyone groaned again at that and Stiles sighed in disappointment. ''I know. I'm sorry. I can't exactly call the state accreditation board and tell them that we're cancelling exams because of monsters.'' Alaric says. ''We'll get through this. I promise. Try and get some rest, okay? Good night.'' He adds. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Stiles was sleeping when he heard a noise and opened his eyes, peering through the darkness of his room.

He sits up, suddenly feeling something was wrong. He gets up and looks around, feeling as though something was watching him. 

''Stiles!'' Stiles turns around and sees someone he never though he'd see again. He stares in the red alpha eyes of Scott Mcall.

''Scott?'' Stiles questions. His former best friend growls at him. ''You know Stiles. I can't believe you believed that I was actually your friend. I only became friends with you because I had sympathy for you. Now, well, not so much.'' He says, smiling. Even though Stiles was mad at him, he was actually hurt because Scott was like his brother. 

He then turns around when he feels another presence. He sees a floating ugly old woman dressed in a black dress that looked like she went to a funeral. ''You know what I want.'' She says. Stiles then realizes this is a dream. This was not real. This was the next monster Alaric was talking about. Some kind of dream demon or something. And he knows she wants the Urn.

''Sorry but, the Urn is hands off at the moment.'' He says. Suddenly he feels Scott's claws pierce his back. He lets out a surprised gasp before turning and grabbing the fake Scott's head, snapping it to the side. ''This is just a dream. Wake up, Stiles. WAKE UP!''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles gasps as he opened his eyes for real, sitting up straight. He looks around and suddenly feels pain on his back. He gets up and walks to his mirror, lifting his shirt to see claw marks from Scott still on it.

He then runs out his door and towards the office. He needs to tell Alaric.