Mombie Dearest Pt 2

Stiles met up with MG in the cafeteria. They helped set up the desserts, the floor and DJ. Stiles met a new friend, named Penelope. She was chill, a little bitchy but good. She and Stiles became good friends instantly. 

As her and MG talked, Stiles busied himself with more helping. He wonders where Hope is. He hasn't seen her in a while. Wonder where she could be?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon the dance had started and Stiles still hasn't seen Hope yet. As he weaved past people dancing, he encountered Alaric.

''Alaric?'' Stiles questions. ''I need your help. Jo and Josie is missing.'' Alaric explains. Stiles turned straight face and nodded. Alaric and him go outside, searching for Jo and Josie. 

Alaric and Dorian spoke through phones as they searched. ''She could be anywhere, Dorian.'' Alaric says. ''I'm in the Faculty as we speak.'' Dorian says. ''I'm on my way-'' Alaric starts but is interrupted by Jo. ''Ric!'' She runs to them. 

''Something is wrong. Josie wanted me to come to her party so she siphoned a spell again. I know it was stupid but I just wanted to see their sweet sixteen.'' Jo says. ''What happened?'' Stiles asks. ''I don't know. One minute I was with her and then...'' She stops and looks to her hands.

The merman and hunter see that she has sharp dirty nails. ''Ric I lost time. I don't know. I must've done something to her and I just don't know-'' She drops into Alaric's arms. Her eyes flew open and they were pure white. She says something but it wasn't her voice. It was like a man's voice.

Alaric drops her and she falls to the floor with a thud. She laughs and gets up. ''No need to rush. I'm sure your daughter has about an hour before she runs out of air.'' She says. Alaric pins her to a tree. ''Where is she?!'' He asks angrily. The woman just smirks.

''Dr. Saltzman?'' A familiar voice says. Stiles and Alaric turn to see Hope in a red dress that Stiles finds beautiful on her. ''Stiles?'' Hope asks, surprised to see Stiles here. ''What's going on?'' She asks. ''Hope, we need your help.'' Alaric says.

''I'll fill you in.'' Stiles says to Hope. Once Alaric have them orders to dig out each grave. ''So where have you been?'' Stiles asks her as they walk with shovels in their hands. ''Trapped in a gymnasium with a werewolf by a witch named Penelope.'' She answers. ''Penelope? I just met her today.'' Stiles says. ''Where have you been?'' Hope asks him this time. ''I went swimming and turns out I find out my mother is still alive and I finally met my kingdom.'' Stiles replies. ''Wait, your a prince?'' Hope asks, shocked. ''Yup.'' Stiles winked at her and she blushed a little.

They then see Penelope and MG standing in front of the abandoned mill. The two spotted them as well. ''You're gonna help the moon, wearing that?'' Penelope asks Hope. ''Sorry no time for bitchy banter.'' Hope shot back, still walking. ''Actually we could use your help finding Josie.'' Stiles says to both the witch and vampire. Penelope's smug face was now a worried one. ''What happened?'' She asks. 

''Apparently, her possessed biological mother buried her in a cemetery.'' Hope explains. ''We're coming with you.'' MG says as Penelope grabs a random shovel. 

As they entered the cemetery, Hope spoke up. ''MG, listen for her breathing.'' She orders. ''Hold on, I hear something.'' MG says. The four stop. He starts to dig into the ground in front of a gravestone. A hand suddenly comes up out of the ground and grabs MG's arm. A face then comes up to reveal a zombie. 

Penelope quickly smashes her shovel into it's neck but the zombie kept trying to grab MG. The vampire grabs his shovel and stabs it into it's head, killing it. He takes it out and gets up. ''It's a killer walker. You have to go for the head. Everybody knows that.'' He says. 

''Yeah, every nerd maybe. Let's just call it a zombie.'' Penelope says. Hope and Stiles look around, feeling more trouble coming. Another hand suddenly busted from the ground. More and more zombies started to rise from the ground.

The four were trapped. They looked at each other before nodding.

Seconds later, zombie heads fall to the ground. ''Wow! Two and two baby.'' MG shouts. ''We'll handle the rest. Go find Josie.'' Hope orders. ''Right.'' The vampire nods before vamp speeding away. 

Stiles stabbed his shovel into a zombie's head before slicing off another one's head off. Hope and Penelope slice off two zombie's heads. 

Hope stabbed her shovel into one zombie that was grabbing MG. ''Watch out!'' MG shouts and Hope finds herself being grabbed by a zombie. Stiles sees this. ''Hope!'' He shouts, speeding to her and slicing off it's head. 

Hope nods to him in thanks before turning to MG. ''Dammit, MG. Get up and find her.'' She says. ''There's too much noise.'' The vampire protests. ''Listen harder. Pretend your in a beach or something.'' Stiles says as he sliced another zombie's head off. 

MG closes his eyes as he listened. He drowned out the other noises and hears a familiar voice shouting form the ground. ''I got her.'' He says before vamp speeding to a spot, the three following him. 

MG digs with his hands and soon, the four see a hand. They see it's not a zombie like hand and MG grabs it, lifting it up. Josie then lifts up, breathing hard. ''The talisman.'' Hope says. ''It worked.''

Josie looked down at her necklace. ''What's it supposed to do?'' She asks, her voice cracking as her eyes filled with tears. ''Make quiet things heard.'' Hope says. Stiles and MG help Josie up and they walked back to the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, Hope and Stiles stood outside of the school in front of Stiles jeep. ''So your leaving? Again?'' Hope asks, feeling upset. ''Not for long.'' Stiles says with a smirk before lifting his hand that held his schedule. Hope gasps when she sees it. ''Your going to be living here?'' She asks. ''Yup. My dad is okay with it. He's only happy that I met new friends.'' Stiles says. ''Also where's Landon? I haven't seen him here.'' He adds. 

Hope stops smiling. ''He um, he was voted on being out of the school.'' She says. ''Why?'' Stiles asks. ''The council, which was me, MG, Josie and Rafael, we voted and Landon had to be out of the school because he's a human without any knowledge of defending himself.'' Hope says. Stiles suddenly got a flashback to when the pack kicked him out for being a defenseless human. He tried to keep the pain from flashing on his face. 

''Oh.'' Stiles says. They talked for a few minutes before Stiles had to leave. They hugged and Stiles drove away in his jeep, Hope watching him.

She feels happy that he'll be attending the school. But there's still that hole of Landon still in her heart. Especially since they kissed back when she dropped him off at a bus stop. Why does she have to love two boys? Why can't she just live a simple life?