Mombie Dearest Pt 1

It's been about two days since Stiles had met his mother and kingdom and he enjoyed it. Once he told his father, Noah immediately asks if Claudia was okay. Stiles told him yes and informed him he'll try to bring her away from her duties so they can meet again. Stiles hasn't seen his father so happy in a long time and it makes him feel happy too.

He's also kept in touch with Selena. She's been a great friend and Stiles liked hanging out with her.

Now in the present, Stiles sat in his jeep in front of the Salvatore School. He already talked with his dad about switching to this school and he is okay with it. He also already spoke with Alaric and is already accepted.

He got out, feeling excitement to see Hope again and entered the building.

He headed to the Headmaster's office where he remembered where it is and meets two certain twins.

''Oh hey, Josie and Lizzie.'' Stiles smiled. ''Hey, Stiles.'' Josie sent him a sad smile and Stiles could tell something must have happened. ''Hey there, Stiles. What brings you here?'' Lizzie asks with a wide smile. ''I'm here to speak with your dad. I was told there was a birthday party going on.'' Stiles replied. ''Yeah, It's our birthday.'' Lizzie added. Stiles blinked in surprise. ''Oh. Well um, Happy Birthday.'' He says. ''Thank you.'' Lizzie says and Josie let's out a quiet one too.

The three walk to the doors and hear voices inside. Stiles hears Alaric and some woman's voice speaking. Lizzie decided to open the door, only to find it locked. ''Uh, dad? Why is your door locked?'' She asks. ''And when were you going to tell us mom wasn't coming back?'' Josie added. They both had strict faces and Stiles looked completely lost.

''I-I was about to. There was a strike at the airport in Zambic (At least that's I think it was called).'' Alaric's voice sounded nervous. Lizzie and Josie looked at each other, confused. ''She couldn't compel a driver to let her on a private plane?'' Lizzie asked, incredulous. Stiles guessing their mom is a vampire. ''She'll explain later but right now I need you to go, because I am wrapping your presents.'' Alaric replied, sounding alarmed.

''No your not, your lying through your teeth.'' Josie protested. Lizzie and Josie put their hands on the wall and siphoned it's magic before saying a spell and the door busted open, revealing Alaric and an unfamiliar black haired lady.

''Who's this troll-up?'' Lizzie asks, the three teens walking forward into the room. ''Oh my god.'' Josie whispered. ''I-I need you to leave right now.'' Alaric said. ''I'm sorry, how old are you?'' The lady asks the twins. ''Sixteen.'' The twins said in unison. ''Today. It's our birthday.'' Lizzie adds. ''Your twins?'' The lady questions.

''What are we interrupting here?'' Lizzie asked. ''I'm serious. Do as I say, and just go. You too Stiles.'' Alaric says. ''Lizzie.'' Josie says. ''What?'' The blonde twin asks. ''It's her.'' The other twin says. ''Her who?'' Lizzie asks. Josie walks towards a cabinet and takes out a picture frame. She shows it to Lizzie and Stiles, who just peered at it. They see a picture of Alaric and the same lady getting married. ''Holy crap.'' Lizzie says, looking back at the lady.

''I'm sorry, I'm completely confused.'' Stiles says. ''Her bio mom.'' Lizzie says to Josie (Honestly I don't know why Lizzie said that in Legacies. I haven't watched all of Vampire diaries yet either so I wonder why she said that)

''This is impossible.'' Josie's mom says. ''I wasn't even showing at our wedding. How?'' She adds. ''Your families crazy coven magically implanted them into Caroline when you died. She's their birth mother.'' Alaric says. ''Caroline? So, you two?'' Josie's mom sounded jealous, thinking the hunter and vamp did the 'dirty.'

''No. She married Stefan Salvatore, who basically died on their wedding date. But that's a long story.'' Alaric says. ''Their still very close.'' Lizzie interrupts. ''We opened the school together.'' Alaric added. ''She's overseas right now, doing very important work. I'm Lizzie. After my mother's mom.'' Lizzie added. ''I'm Josie. Josette. Like-'' Josie started. ''Me.'' Her mom said. They smiled at each other.

''Well, I think I should be leaving now.'' Stiles says. ''Right um, what did you needed?'' Alaric asked. ''I was just wondering where the party is going to be set up. I want to help.'' Stiles replied. ''Oh it's in the lunch room.'' Alaric said and Stiles said a thanks before leaving the family to speak.