Hope is Not The Goal Pt 2

All the teens stood around Dana as she explained what happened. ''It was a harmless prank. But then I got snatched. Next thing I wake up, I'm in a ditch. So enjoy it while you can, Lizzie. I'm sure I look like crap.'' She says. She starts to touch her neck and feels the bite on it. ''Oh my god. What is that?!'' She says in fear and horror.

''It's uh...someone help me out here.'' Hope says. ''It's the mother of all hickies. You're fine Dana. You've just been a little...slutty.'' Lizzie says and Stiles snorts. Dana gasps. ''I don't even like any of you.'' She looks to Stiles. ''Well..except you.'' She says, looking at him lustfully. Stiles widened his eyes and Hope growled lowly in her throat. Dana then gets up from her seat. ''Anyway, I should talk to the cops.'' She says. Landon gets in front of her. ''I can't let you do that.'' He says. ''Ad Somnum.'' Hope chants before Dana suddenly fell to the ground unconscious. Hope had to say, she really wanted to do that since she looked that way at Stiles.

''I mean, she can't let you do that.'' Landon corrects. ''So you didn't kill her? You freaking turned her?!'' Lizzie accuses Kaleb. ''Turned her? You think I want to sit and listen to that for all of eternity?'' He asks. ''Well someone did!'' Hope says frustratingly. ''It means we have a transitioning vampire on our hands. So what are we going to do with her?'' She asked.

''We take her to the back of the bus.'' MG, who was quiet, suggested. ''Good idea.'' Lizzie said. ''Now you carry her.'' She says to MG. MG looked at her incredulously before complying. He threw Dana over his shoulder and carried her to the bus. Landon opened the back door. ''So let me get this straight.'' Landon starts. ''Dana died with vampire blood in her system. So she came back to life. And now she's in transition and she needs to feed or die?'' He finishes. ''You got it, bro. Easy decision right?'' MG answers. MG takes his hand off of Dana and sees a sticky web-like thing on his hand. He looks at it confused before wiping it off. Stiles notices and frowns.

''All right. We get the human blood. That's simple.'' Kaleb says. ''Not everyone wants to be supernatural. Some people just want to be normal.'' Stiles says. ''Dana's traumatized. You guys, this is a huge decision. Maybe we should give her a day or two-'' Lizzie starts. ''She'll be dead in a day if she doesn't feed.'' Hope interrupts. ''Oops. I suck at math.'' Lizzie says. ''You should tell her the truth.'' Landon says. ''My guess is that she'd be psyched to go to a place like your school. I know I would.'' He finished. ''Your quiet over there MG.'' Kaleb says and they all turn to MG. ''I'm a feminist. I'm not going to tell Dana what to do with her body. Landon's right.'' MG defended himself.

Lizzie groans. ''Fine! But to be clear she is not going to join drill team.'' She says. Hope rolls her eyes before deciding to wake Dana up. ''Surgere.'' She chants with a motion of her finger. Dana wakes up and sits up. ''Did I pass out?'' She asks, not looking good. ''I don't feel so well.'' She adds. Stiles started to feel like this was not a vampire that caused it.

''We know how you feel. And It's okay. You're just hungry.'' Hope explains. ''This is something else.'' Dana says, starting to breathe in hard. ''You'll feel better after you feed. I promise.'' MG says. ''Shut up!'' Dana says. ''For real. Even thinking about eating makes me want to-'' She suddenly starts to barf out black liquid. Everyone quickly backed away and looked disgusted.

''Oh damn, what that girl eat?'' Kaleb asks. ''I think her soul just got on my shoe.'' Lizzie says. Stiles quickly realizes what's going on. ''Uh, I think I'm about to be sick too.'' MG says. ''Is this normal?'' Landon asks with his eyes close. ''She's puking her guts out.'' Stiles says, eyes wide with shock. ''Literally.'' Hope adds. ''Dana! Dana!!'' She shouts but Dana kept on puking black liquid.

A few minutes later and Dana is nothing but skin with no bones and a pile of black liquid surrounding her. ''Should we call your dad?'' Hope asks Lizzie. ''Why? So you can take another bullet for you?'' Lizzie shot back. ''No. Because whatever did this is not a vampire. It's got to be another monster from the knife.'' Hope says. Stiles frowns. The knife from when both the dragon lady and gargoyle tried to get? Why is that attracting monsters? He should ask Hope or Alaric later on.