-11- (Bonus Chapter)

B i g. 

C H O N K Y. 

⚠ W A R N I N G!! ⚠

The following chapter contains a partial lime; meaning sexual content will be involved! I advise that you do not read this chapter to its fullest if you are uncomfortable or are not permitted to reading such things. It is not a lemon, just a lime. 

Nothing extremely major will happen; as long as you have read Chapter 10, you are good! :D

However, this will involve more interaction with Quirrel. Please take your time and consider this warning before proceeding with reading. I will not be taking this down because some people may desire for this kind of chapter more than others. o//O

But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GO PAST THIS LINE if you aren't okay with this kind of stuff!! I want to protect younger people who aren't used to this from being negatively affected. 

Thank you :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After discovering the truth of what happened to Quirrel, you couldn't help but cry for more than an hour.

Every. Single. Day.

You had deeply devoted yourself to living a good future with him. You had cared for him since the day you two encountered one another. You loved him with all your heart.

And now he was gone.

But one day, something struck you through the heart. You suddenly felt like you had the best solution. You could even see Quirrel again. You just had to make sure nobody, not a single person, saw what you were going to do.

Fortunately, everybody was fast asleep in the obscure town of Dirtmouth, and you managed to sneak outside without making further disturbances. Only Zote remained outside, but he was in his own business, reciting his 57 precepts over and over again. You had partially cover your ears and look away in order to not shout at him to shut the hell up.

You finally arrived at the Blue Lake. Carefully, you made a small hole in the sand beside Quirrel's sword and placed a Delicate Flower to rest alongside what you considered his "grave." You then slowly pranced towards the glimmering, vibrant blue water, and stared at it for a long while.

"Don't worry Quirrel. I'm coming right to you..." You said, tearing up in the process. You inched nearer and nearer, and you shivered as you felt the cold water cool your feet. You outstretched one leg and dipped it into the water, looking back quickly at the flower and Quirrel's sword. Bravely, but with a sad smile and tears running down your face, you placed your other foot inside.

You then swam until it was deep enough, and you closed your eyes, as the embrace of the lake's water pulled you down to the sea floor.

******

The first thing that awaited you was you waking up to a peaceful sunset. A soft wind breezed past you, blowing at your cape mildly. It was a soothing atmosphere; nothing around you seemed harmful or dangerous.

You stood up and noticed you were standing in emerald green grass, the stalks partially swaying in the direction of the minor breeze. Trees shaded the majority of the area up ahead, and you ran towards the small forest.

You stopped yourself quickly to get a better look at what happened. You were now wearing a lighter shade of blue as your cape, and a shining golden halo rested on top of your head. A small droplet fell from your eye in utter surprise.