𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮

𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬'𝐬 daughter was his pride and joy

𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬'𝐬 daughter was his pride and joy. His whole world, even as a psychotic murderous vampire, he always protected and cared for his daughter. His daughter was his humanity.

So when they find the doppelgänger in Mystic Falls, they can finally break their curse, that Esther had put on them, cursing them to an eternity without their wolf side.

Klaus would become a hybrid but his daughter would become the very first Tribrid.

Klaus's wife was a powerful witch, a Scarlet Witch.

So his daughter gained that power when she turned into a creature of the night.

Klaus had vowed to his wife that he would always protect their daughter, to love her, to care for her, to believe in her, and most importantly to just be there for her.
And Klaus was there for his daughter, he was there when she was heartbroken, when she would lose control of her magic, when she would have a breakdown, and when she would need someone to cheer her up.

Klaus was always there for his daughter, either she was upset, sad, happy, or any other emotion, he was there. Klaus comforted his daughter when she needed comforting, or when she would want to hear a story of her mother.

Klaus for a thousand years was there for his daughter and vice versa.
His daughter was his whole world.

So when the youngest Mikaelson starts to have visions of the knee doppelgänger, Klaus sends his daughter to befriend the doppelgänger, Elena Gilbert.
When the youngest Mikaelson gets to Mystic Falls, the place she was born and the place she died, she didn't know what to expect.
The Youngest Mikaelson never thought she would see the Salvatores again, but yet again she was immortal and they were also immortal, so deep down she knew she would cross paths with them again.

Damon Salvatore, broke the youngest Mikaelson heart. Yes, Katherine did compel Damon to love her and not the one who he was truly in love with.
Katherine Pierce ruined Damon's and the young Mikaelson's relationship.
But whatever Damon felt after he turned into a vampire, was him.
Damon had been obsessed with Katherine Pierce for 145 years, or aleast that's what the Mikaelson heard.

Damon did love the Mikaelson, but she was gone and Damon never thought he would see her again since she left in 1864.
What Damon didn't think was that she could've been a vampire, the thought just slipped his mind, he was just too focused on Katherine.

When Damon sees the Mikaelson again 145 years later old feelings come back, but he was also in love with his brothers girlfriend.

Damon's feelings were all over the place. But the youngest Mikaelson wasn't there for love, even if she still loved him, she wasn't there to reunite with him, she was there to break her curse.

All she wanted was to break her curse so she could finally feel whole. The youngest Mikaelson never stopped loving Damon even if he did break her heart.

Will their love story live long or will a certain doppelgänger destroy it all?

A/n

More of a summary!

I presented Klaus's daughter as 'the youngest Mikaelson' or 'she and her' because I still haven't chosen a name.

But don't worry! I hope u guys like it!