24

"I'm Henry Mikaelson, and I'm Four years old!"
_________

That night, Damon went home, planing on just drinking himself drunk, he had hurt Anastasiya again, but destiny had other plans, when he got home Elena Gilbert was waiting for him.

Elena stood when Damon walked into the house, Bonnie had called her to tell her everything, and we'll she was pissed.

Damon groaned in annoyance when he spotted Elena, he wanted to be alone with his thoughts. And maybe even pack a bag and leave town, since he knew Klaus would come after him, for hurting Anastasiya, again.

"Elena! What do you want?" Damon said as he was not in the mood for visitors making Elena frown.

"How did this happen? You and Stefan both betraying each other! But no, Stefan did it for his freedom, why did you betray us?!" Elena asked making Damon turn to her with a bitter smile.

"Well Elena, there's a thing called, mind your business." Damon told her as he takes a drink of alchohol.

"I don't understand. You wanted Klaus dead. More than anything. That's what we were counting on." Elena told him making Damon sit on the couch as he drank from the bottle.

"I betrayed you, boo hoo." Damon told her making Elena frown,

"Where's Katherine?" Elena asked making Damon sigh,

"She ran for the hills like usual, but this time she has her freedom." Damon told her making her nod.

"Why didn't you kill Klaus? Was Anastasiya compelling you?!" Elena asked as she needed a reason for Damon betraying them.

Damon throws a bottle of scotch in the fireplace, as he stands to face Elena.

"No she wasn't compelling me! I did it on my own free will, then I lost her. And I think that this time it's for good." Damon told her as he didn't want to loose Anastasiya, they were friends before they even dated but he had hurt her. Again.

"Hey. Damon...Hey! Hey, listen to me!" Elena says as she grabs Damon's face.

"We'll survive this. We always survive. Trust me." Elena tells him as Damon frowns.

"We're never getting Stefan back. You know that, don't you?" Damon told her making her sigh, she understood that Stefan wasn't going to come back. Not easy.

"Then we'll let him go. Okay? We'll have to let him go." Elena told him making Damon step away from her.

"You should go home, Elena." Damon told him as he walked towards the stairs,

"Not until you give me a reason to why you didn't kill Klaus tonight. Bonnie said that you were working with them." Elena told him as she stood her ground making Damon turn to her.

"I betrayed you because...I promised myself that if I ever found the man who abused Anastasiya I would kill him." Damon told her making Elena frown, she walked towards him confused.

"Anastasiya was abused?" Elena asked making Damon sigh and nod,

"Mikael he—he took away her innocence...by force and it went on for years. So I betrayed you, yes. But it was for good reason." Damon told her making Elena gasp in shock, they were working with the bad guy all along.