27

~The Ball~
______

Anastasiya sat on the floor as she had a grimoire opened in front of her

Anastasiya sat on the floor as she had a grimoire opened in front of her. Candles all over the room, but most importantly candles around a coffin.

The coffin?

Alexandra Mikaelson's coffin.

Everyone else was asleep, it was the same night Esther had come back from the dead, when Finn and Kol got kinda adjusted to the new era, Esther told them that they'll throw a ball to honor their family.

So here Anastasiya was trying to bring her mother back from the dead, Anastasiya knew it would be a long shot but it was worth a shot.

Ana knew it was black magic, but she wasn't a normal witch, she was a scarlet witch, the last of her kind and they were considered abominations to nature, so to be quite honest she wasn't going against the laws of nature since her being alive had broken the balance of nature.

"Victus Phasmatis Ex Eleto. Revertas Phasmatis Ut Victus. Victus Phasmatis Ex Eleto. Revertas Phasmatis Ut Victus." Anastasiya chanted as her eyes glowed red, the wind slowly started to pick up as the candles glowed brighter.

"Phasmatos revenios un Animum." Anastasiya chanted as her hands started to glow red, black veins started to crawl on her arms.

"Victus Phasmatis Ex Eleto. Revertas Phasmatis Ut Victus. Victus Phasmatis Ex Eleto. Revertas Phasmatis Ut Victus." Anastasiya repeated as the door to the room opened but she didn't stop chanting.

A small hand grabs hers making her turn to her side to find Henry, making her confused but she didn't stop chanting. Then another hand grabbed her other one making her turn to her left to find Kol. Kol was a heretic, he was a siphon when he was a human so when he turned he became a heretic.

"Victus Phasmatis Ex Eleto. Revertas Phasmatis Ut Victus. Victus Phasmatis Ex Eleto. Revertas Phasmatis Ut Victus." Anastasiya, Kol and Henry started to chant as Henry also siphoned from Anastasiya.

The three chanted in sync as the black veins disappeared, their connected hands started to glow a bright red as the Alexandra dead body started to glow red.

The three Mikaelsons stood as they held hands, chanting loudly, the red glow started to grow brighter and they stuck out their held hands and the red glow hit the coffin, and they didn't stop chanting as Alexandra's body started to float up.

The door once again opened and Klaus and Elijah entered along with Rebekah and Finn. Since they were the ones with inhuman senses, they saw the madness going on making them confused.