15

{𝐈𝐟 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲}

Klaus enters the apartment to find Anastasiya and Henry playing on the iPad.

"Where's Maddox? He should be back by now." Klaus told his daughter as he stood by the counter and watched his daughter and his grandson play on the iPad.

Klaus still didn't think of himself of as a grandpa, told Anastasiya he was too young to be a grandfather. He told her that he would only let Henry call him grandpa since, Klaus was still having trouble processing that he was a grandpa.

"I don't know." Anastasiya told him as Henry won another round of tic-tax-toe.

Klaus sits down and opens the laptop. It shows a live video of Jules lying on the floor of a cellar, chained to the wall.

"Dad, please watch that somewhere else." Anastasiya said as she lowered the volume so Henry wouldn't hear Jules screams of pain from the slow transition.

"What are you doing? Where's Elena?" Katherine asked as she looked at the trio.

"I sent her off with Greta." Klaus told her as he continued looking at Jules, who's transitioning.

"It's almost time." Anastasiya told them as Henry gripped her hand in anger from him loosing, his hand glowed red as Anastasiya groan in pain.

Klaus turned his attention to his daughter as he heard her groan in pain, and noticed Henry hand glowing from where he had ahold of Anastasiya's hand.

"Henry. Let go of your mother." Klaus told him softly making Henry wide eyed and quietly remove his hand as he noticed what he was doing.

"I'm sorry mommy, I don't know what happened." Henry told her as he looked frightened from his moment.

"It's okay, we'll figure out why that happened, okay?" Anastasiya told him with a smile making Henry smile and hug her, Anastasiya giggled as she hugged back.

Klaus smiled at the sight, before it went away when the door opens. Katherine and Klaus look at the door.

"I wasn't aware you'd been invited in." Klaus says to Damon making Anastasiya pull away from Henry, who goes back to the iPad.

Damon's standing behind Klaus and Anastasiya.

"I've come here to tell you that you have to postpone the ritual." Damon told them making Henry groan and look at Damon.

"Didn't grandpa tell you no already?" Henry asked making Anastasiya smile, Damon just looked at the child confused.

"Henry is right. Didn't we already have this conversation?" Klaus asked amused with the whole thing.

"Yeah, but that was before I rescued your werewolf and vampire and killed your witch." Damon told them making Anastasiya and Klaus stand.

"Excuse me?" Anastasiya asked as she faces Damon with narrowed eyes.

"And you can kill me for it. I don't care. It was all...me." Damon told them as Klaus looked at Henry with a small smile.

"Henry, go with Katerina. She'll probably want to show you some new games on your iPad." Klaus told his grandson making Katherine smile at Henry.