35

A/n: sorry!

~Violence~

A memorial service for Carol Lockwood is underway in the gym of the high school

A memorial service for Carol Lockwood is underway in the gym of the high school. The students are lighting candles in glass cups as part of the service.

Rebekah was at the school with April, and Elena, who she was holding hostage, she was back from—well from her home, Rebekah had been lazy, and stayed at home with Alexandra, as they and Klaus decorated the nursery.

"Class is in session. You've all been compelled; you know the rules. Answer my questions honestly, no disobedience, no one leaves. April, my sweet, take notes. This is how you get answers in this town." Rebekah told them as April nodded and pulled out a notebook and pens to take notes.

"Let's start with a little quiz. In the year 1114, my brother learnt, thanks to Anastasiya, about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. These tattoos revealed what, Elena?" Rebekah asked as then it continues, Rebekah taunting the three vampires as she had her fun while Anastasiya and Henry are making a pie at home.

Henry messed around with the dough as Anastasiya read the instructions that she was having a hard time understanding, Elijah mainly did the cooking when he was here, or Alexandra, Anastasiya couldn't cook for the life of her.

"Mommy, did I do it right?" Henry asked as he looked at the dough, making Anastasiya look down at the dough that was all flatted out making her nod.

"It looks good." Anastasiya told him making him smile as he then got of the stool and went into the fridge and opened the freezer.

"Mommy?" Henry said making her hum, indicating she was listening. "Can we forget the stupid pie and just have ice cream?" Henry asked making Anastasiya think about before she placed down the instructions and nodded, moving over to Henry.

"Yes. Yes we can, Monkey." Anastasiya told him making him smile in excitement as he watched his mother bring out the ice cream,

henry went over and grabbed two spoons from the drawer and walked over to his mother who was now sitting at the table.

Klaus and Alexandra were trying to get Jeremy to kill more vampires, as they promised Rebekah they would get her the cure.

As Matt is frantically running for his life, a vampire is chasing him. He stops and hides behind a tree. Matt looks behind the tree, and when he turns his head back, a vampire attacks him. Jeremy shoots the vampire in the back with an arrow as the vampire drinks Matt's blood. The vampire falls over, dead.

While that was happening, Klaus and Alexandra were having a really hot make-out session, as they didn't care about what happened to Matt.

A few hours earlier...