9

{𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚}
———

A hand shot up from a grave, and then red mist start to surround the hand as the person flicked their hand to the side, making all the dirt fly up and hit the ground besides the grave.

A woman in a dirty white sun dress, exits the grave, she looked down at her hands and smiled as she was finally back to the living.

Anastasiya Mikaelson, was back and alive.

Anastasiya looked around as she noticed that she was in the woods, but in the middle of nowhere. Ana wondered how long she had been in the ground for, she then started walking to make her way back to home.

Anastasiya stopped and look back at her grave before flicking her wrist making the dirt go back into the hole. Anastasiya sighed as a vision came to her mind.

{Vision}

Alaric, Damon and a unknown woman are at a table.

"Other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" Damon asked Alaric as he had a arm around the woman.

How long had Anastasiya been in the ground for? However long it was Damon didn't have horrible taste in woman, this woman was very pretty.

"No, it was boring. Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming." Alaric tells them with a scowl at the mention of Jenna and Elijah.

"You sounded jealous. Sound a bit jealous?" Damon asked the woman as he looked down at her.

"Kinda do." The woman said with a smirk making Alaric frown.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." Alaric says as he glances over at the woman.

"Andie, she's been compelled not to divulge my secrets. Haven't you?" Damon says making Anastasiya scowl, he hadn't learnt his lesson from last time? You don't compel yourself a girlfriend or boyfriend!

"Uh-huh." Andie says as Damon leans in and kisses Andie on the lips making Alaric look away in disgust.

Anastasiya groans in disgust.

"Mmm. My lips are sealed." Andie tells Alaric as Alaric continues to stares at them in disgust.

"This is too weird." Alaric commented

"I just need the right opportunity." Damon tells them making Alaric frown.

"Have you visited Anastasiya's grave today?" Alaric asked making Damon shoot him a glare and Alaric to send him an innocent smile.

"No." Damon told him.

"Does Andie know about Anastasiya?" Alaric asked making Andie nod and Damon to give Alaric a sarcastic smile.

Damon sees Elijah and Jenna enter the Grill.

"Ah, there's Jenna with her new boyfriend. Hi." Damon teases Alaric as Elijah and Jenna walk up to their table.