18

{𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞}
———

A week later Anastasiya and Henry found themselves drinking milkshakes and eating burgers in a diner. They sat across from each other in a booth, Henry had a cookie and creams milkshake while Anastasiya had a simple strawberry one.

"So what did you think of Trixie?" Anastasiya asked her son as he placed a fry in his mouth.

"She's okay." Henry told her as Anastasiya took a bite of her burger.
Ana gave her son a raised brow as she chewed her food.

"Just okay? Did you have fun?" Anastasiya asked making Henry nod as he took a drink of his milkshake.

"Yeah. Can we see Trixie again?" Henry asked making his mother frown as she hadn't gotten Lucifer's nor Chloe's number.

"Tell you what. We go back to the park and if you see Trixie then it's meant to be a friendship, okay?" Anastasiya told her son with a smile making him give her a thumbs up as he smile showing that he had two missing front teeth.

The mother and son duo continued to eat and talk until a man came in, Anastasiya narrowed her eyes at the man and before she could do anything, the man shot a gun around.
  People started to run as Anastasiya quickly made a protective shield around Henry. A bullet lodge itself in Anastasiya shoulder, making her groan in pain as she turned to the man who had ran out. Anastasiya quickly removed the bullet, letting her wound heal, before she moved unto Henry and removed the spell.

Henry was crying in his mother's arms as Anastasiya looked around, spotting a body on the floor making her set down Henry.

"Hey bubba, I need you to stay here and do not move, okay?" Anastasiya told her son making him nod slowly as he was still shaken up.

Anastasiya nodded as she moved to help the person on the floor as people called 911. Anastasiya kneeled besides the man, pressing her hands to the wound that was bleeding, the man was still breathing but then his heartbeat stopped.

Anastasiya sighed as she stood with a solemn look, she put her bloody hands on her head as she turned to her son who stared at the man.
  Ana quickly rushed over to her son and put his head in her chest. Hiding him from the world and the dead body a few feet away. This was supposed to be their vacation but the universe always has something for the Mikaelsons.

A few minutes later the police force arrived and Anastasiya hadn't moved Henry from her chest. She was being a mother and she was scared that the shooter was to come back.
    In a moment of weakness, Anastasiya forgot all about her powers and her being a vampire/werewolf/ Scarlet Witch. Her mind was fuzzy as she could only think of one thing, her son.

A hand tap her shoulder making Anastasiya quickly turn, alerted, and pin who ever touched her to the wall by the throat. When Anastasiya saw who it was she quickly let go, and muttered a sorry before she grabbed Henry's arm.

"It's okay. You were here when it happened?" Chloe asked as she rub her neck, Lucifer quickly comes up to them as he had just arrived at the scene.

"Yeah, Henry and I we where having lunch, before this dude came in and started shooting." Anastasiya told her as her grip on Henry tighten, Chloe nodded as she wrote it down.