8

{𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆}

Damon and Stefan successfully remove the stone door from the entrance of the tomb.
They place it to the side and approach the entrance.

Stefan and Damon lean against the frame of the entrance, waiting for Katherine, who comes around the corner, looking hungry.

"Please...come on in. There's plenty of room for all of us." Katherine tells them weakly as she hasn't fed.

"I'd rather poke my eyes out." Damon tells her sarcastically making Katherine give him a weak smirk.

"Mmm, they're such pretty eyes." Katherine tells Damon

"We're here for the moonstone." Stefan tells her as he break apart the little argument.

"Feel like tossing it over?" Damon tells her making her smirk

"Tell you what, you get your little witch to hocus pocus me out of here, you can have whatever you want." Katherine tells them making Stefan smirk

"I thought you liked it in here. Nice and safe where Klaus can't get to you." Stefan tells her making Katherine roll her eyes.

"I've had time to reconsider." Katherine tells them making Damon smirk.

"Meaning you're hungry." Damon tells her making Katherine look at him.

"I'm starving, Damon. And dirty. But above all, I'm bored." Katherine tells them as she has progressively gotten closer to the entrance, stumbling and grasping at the wall as she does so.

"At least running from Klaus and his daughter wasn't boring - so here's the deal: you get me out of here, you get the moonstone and I'll disappear from Mystic Falls forever." Katherine tells them makingStefan and Damon look at each other.

Katherine starts to walk away.

"Wait!" Damon yelled out making Katherine smirk and stop walking.

"Yes?" Katherine asked making Stefan and Damon look at each other.

"What do you know about Anastasiya?" Stefan asked Katherine making her frown.

"Why are asking me? Ask her." Katherine tells them making Damon pull out a blood bag and wave it at Katherine.

"What do you want to know?" Katherine asked she was hungry and that blood bag was making her even more hungry.

"Tells us everything you know, don't leave anything out." Stefan tells her making Katherine nod.

As Katherine goes to open her mouth to tell them about Anastasiya she comes up empty handed.
Damon and Stefan stare at her weirdly making Katherine try to speak about Anastasiya but nothing came out.

"Well?" Damon asked as he and Stefan looked at Katherine who was struggling to speak.

"Who is Anastasiya? What is her relationship with Klaus?" Stefan asked making Katherine shake her head

"I-I don't know?" Katherine tells them making them frown, she couldn't speak about Anastasiya it was as if she was compelled not too.