19

{𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫}
———

Anastasiya and Henry were still in L.A, they would've left two months ago but Henry and Trixie had started to get closer, they were the best of friends.

Chloe and Anastasiya had been getting to know each other, as Chloe was a bit conflicted. Since Chloe and Lucifer loved each other, they just didn't know how to tell each other. When Chloe found Anastasiya sneaking out of Lucifer's bed, well let's just say it was very awkward...

(Flashback: Few months ago)

Anastasiya and Lucifer had been sleeping with each other for about a month now. They both knew that it was simply just sex, they both had other people in mind.

Anastasiya's mind was full with Damon Salvatore. She knew that she shouldn't be thinking about him, since he was in love with another.

When she was with Lucifer, she was able to forget about Damon, and when Lucifer was with Anastasiya he was able to forget about Chloe. But it never did last long. The two people that always haunted their thoughts came back every time.

Lucifer and Anastasiya even talked about their problems as they laid in bed. They would help each other out and have fun afterwards.

This morning,

Anastasiya was laying in bed—Lucifer's bed, he had gotten up to go have a nice chat with, his older brother, Amendiel, leaving Anastasiya alone. Ana didn't care that Lucifer that left before she could wake up, she just was glad that she had a whole comfortable bed to herself.

Anastasiya had just woken up, and as she sat up she wrapped the white sheets over her naked body. The elevator dinged, letting her know that someone was here.

Anastasiya thought it was Lucifer so she stood from the bed and started walking towards the bathroom.

"Lucifer?" Chloe called out making Anastasiya stop her movements, Chloe entered the bedroom area finding Anastasiya standing still.

"Anastasiya? W-where's Lucifer?" Chloe stuttered as she didn't expect to find a half naked Anastasiya in the room of the man she loved.

"He left. Left a note saying he was to talk to his brother." Anastasiya told her with a shy smile.

Chloe stood there awkwardly making Anastasiya shift her weight from her left foot to her right.

"I'm going to...get dressed." Anastasiya muttered as she picked up her clothes and walked towards the bathroom.

Afterwards Chloe and Anastasiya had a talk about feelings—mostly Chloe's. Anastasiya was telling her that she needed to tell Lucifer how she felt.

After her talk with Chloe, Anastasiya stopped all sexual activities with Lucifer. Telling him to put on his big boy pants and ask out Chloe.

Their fun was over.

(Flashback end)

Yes. That was the end of their fun. Not that Anastasiya mind, she got to people together and that was all that mattered. Lucifer and Chloe were together. Anastasiya was happy for Lucifer and Chloe.