5

{𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 & 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒋𝒂𝒉}
——

Anastasiya awoke in a dirty red couch, that was placed in the middle of an old, dirty, and beat down house.
Anastasiya looked around and spotted Elena beside her still unconscious.

Anastasiya heard voices upstairs and immediately started to listen in to see who had dared to kidnapped an Original and and the doppelgänger.

When she heard the voices she never expected to hear, she immediately speeded upstairs to the voices and wrapped her arms around the woman who hugged back.

Anastasiya pulled away and smiled at her old friend, who smiled back at her.

"Rose-Marie." Anastasiya greeted making Rose greet her with a nod.

"Anastasiya Aleksandra." Rose greeted back making Ana roll her eyes with a smile on her lips.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Ana asked making Rose roll her eyes with a smile on her face.

"I've been running from your father." Rose tells her making Ana roll her eyes.

"I'm sorry." Ana tells her and then turns to Trevor, "You. I'm not sorry." Ana tells him still being salty about him letting Katerina run off.

"I'm sorry." Trevor tells her making Ana roll her eyes. "Don't apologize to me, apologize to my father, he was pissed." Ana tells him making Trevor sigh before he turned to Rose.

"Did you call him?" Trevor questioned making Anastasiya frown

"Call who?" Elena heard Anastasiya questioned

Trevor and Rose both ignore her as they continued to talk.

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works." Rose tells her making Ana frown and ask again.

"Called who?!" Anastasiya questioned with more authority making Rose and Trevor turn to her.

"Elijah." Rose tells her and that's all Anastasiya needs to start to panic, she hadn't seen her uncle since that night in New Orleans.

"What did you just say?" Anastasiya questioned lowly but Trevor and Rose heard her but then they hear a floorboard squeak.

"You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" Rose tells Elena who looks at at panicking Ana.

"Who's Elijah?" Elena questioned making Anastasiya look at her.

"Your worst nightmare." Anastasiya tells her and Elena can see the fear in her eyes.

Anastasiya was afraid of her uncle, since he was the calm one of the Mikaelsons, Elijah was the calm before the storm. You cross Elijah and there's a chance you won't be making it out alive, Elijah has a way with words that you always have to be careful and listen to him carefully when he speaks about giving you his word.

Elijah was the scariest of all the Mikaelsons, yes all the Mikaelsons were scary but Elijah? Elijah was the calm sibling you never knew what was going on in his head, you never knew and that's what made hims scarier than all of the Originals.