29

A/n- I will be skipping episode 16 & 17 maybe even 18 idk yet. Also it's season 3!

~19 Century~
_____

Anastasiya sat in the bath as she thought back to what her parents told her a few days ago, a white oak tree was still out there and Rebekah and her mother were out on the look out.

Sage was back in town. Alexandra had called Finn to tell him his es lover was back and yet he made no effort to come back, saying he needed time to adjust to the whole new world before he came back and talked to Sage.

Anastasiya got out of the bath as she knew Henry was at the grill with her father, having milkshakes. She wrapped a towel around her body and drained the tub, she needed a distraction, and since Damon was "dead" to her she would just go see Stefan as she knew he would be up for anything.

Anastasiya walked into her room and started to change, as she got ready she thought back to her time in the 19 century with Kai Parker when she first met the young siphon.

1989...Portland

Anastasiya sat in a small diner, she was drinking her vanilla milkshake when she heard the door ding, she made no effort to see who had entered.

Anastasiya was in Portland as she had been with a werewolf pack, even if the werewolves had been a little suspicious on why an Original was helping them, they let her in their pack, as she just wanted to learn more about werewolves as she told them all about her curse, the thought her everything she knew, since her father didn't know much about it either.

Anastasiya would help them with their transition, but they would worry since a werewolf could kill a vampire but she told them not to worry, so she helped them and relieved some of their pain.

Anastasiya thoughts were cut off my a young teenager sitting in front of her and taking one of her fries, Anastasiya noticed the rings on his fingers making her smile lightly.

"Excuse me, you grab another fry and I will personally be your worst nightmare." Anastasiya told him as she picked up her head to meet eyes with the guy who had stolen one of her fries.

"This are delicious." The guy told her as he slid the plate of fries towards him making her roll her eyes.

"Dude, get your own fries." Anastasiya told him as she slide her plate of fries back to her but the guy slid them back.

"Why, when I can just have yours." The guy told her making her grab a fork and was about to stab it in his hand but she set it down and realized she was in a dinner with people in the room,

And she really didn't feel like compelling ten people, the guy noticed her pick up the fork and set it back down after some thought. He had felt her power when he entered and he either thought she was another witch or a vampire,

"Kai Parker." The guy who introduced himself as Kai Parker held his hand out for her to shake, he wanted to see if he could siphon from her.

Anastasiya sighed but nonetheless shook his hand, "Anastasiya Mikaelson." Anastasiya told him as she didn't want to come up with a fake last name, and even though no one knew her last name she still didn't mention it.