jealous

The sun was shining against Y/n's face

The sun was shining against Y/n's face. It was a hot day. You walked toward the yard looking for Kuroo and Kenma.

You saw Jessie walking toward you waving. You waved back and smiled. "Hey Y/n"

"Hey Jessie what's up?"

"Nothing much," he laughed running his hands through his hair. "Just wanted to say hello to you"

"You look beautiful by the way"

"Thank you," you smiled. "You look great too!"

Kenma was walking out of his classroom with Kuroo when he saw Y/n and a guy talking.

"Who's that?" Kenma pointed toward them.

"Oh that's Jessie he's in my second period.. Why? you jealous" the boy teased.

"Maybe I am so what?"

"SO YOU DO LIKE HER"

"Kuroo shut up" he walked over to the two of them and brought his hand over Y/n hugging her from behind.

"Oh hi Kenma," the girl leaned back comfortably into the hug causing Jessie to widen his eyes slightly.

"Jessie this is Kenma," she pointed behind her. "And Kenma this is Jessie"

"Nice to meet you Kenma"

Kenma hummed and buried his face in Y/n's neck smirking. He knew Jessie wanted Y/n . The way he looked at her gave it off. Of course Kenma wouldn't let it happen.

"C'mon Y/n" he mumbled into her neck.

"Hm oh okay bye Jessie have a good lunch!" the girl waved goodbye and grabbed Kenma's arm pulling him toward their table.

"Jealous much," she giggled, making his cheeks grow hot. "You know if you want me that bad just say it"

"Whatever" he looked away from her hiding his face.

"Not being bold anymore huh?"

They finally made it to Kuroo and sat down at their bench. "Just date already damn" he groaned.

"Kenma keeps playing with my feelings he's so mean" Y/n whined.

"Oh my god Kenma how could you!" Kuroo cradled Y/n's head in his arms protectively.

The blonde haired boy looked at them distastefully. "I don't play with anyone's feelings.."

"WOW SO THERE'S MORE THAN ONE PERSON"
Y/n pouted.

"Kenma's a player I didn't know that" he smirked teasingly at the boy.

"What that's not what I meant—"

"Kenma we are just kidding it's okay I know I am the love of your life"

"What I—"

"Shush don't ruin the moment," she laughed and stood up from the bench. "Lunch is over we have to go to class dummy"

 "Lunch is over we have to go to class dummy"