apologies

After a whole week of their trip everyone was finally back at school

School wasn't difficult anymore no work was being given considering it was their last day of school before graduation.

It was weird how peaceful and quiet the school hallways were now. There was nothing to worry about anymore, no stressing it was all over and now they had to graduate.

Y/n walked out of the school to meet up with Kenma and Kuroo again like usual. Thankfully after the situation with Lev he never said another word to her or Kenma.

Rika eventually gave up and acted as if none of it had happened. Either way Y/n was now happy and she wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of it.

She finally made it to the boys and greeted them. "Well our last day of high school is over guys"

"This is so sad I'm graduating lonely" Kuroo groaned.

"Not fully you have us!" Y/n tried cheering Kuroo up who was sulking a few feet away from Kenma.

"Hey I have to go talk to someone I'll be right back" Kenma suddenly said.

"Okay we'll wait for you here" Y/n smiled and waved the boy off.

Kenma made his way to the back of the school where he saw Jessie sitting on a bench.

Jessie looked up when he heard footsteps walking toward him "Hey Kenma thanks for meeting me"

"I wanted to apologize for everything... I never wanted you guys to break up and I apologized to Y/n but I still needed to apologize to you"

Kenma smiled at the boy and shook his head "Y/n already told you it's not your fault trust me I'm not mad at you nor do I blame you"

Jessie nodded and looked down to his feet awkwardly "I'll also distance myself from Y/n so you won't be uncomfortable or anything"

"Jessie I know you have good intentions but you don't have to do that"

"I trust Y/n and what happened between you two was just in the moment and now that Y/n and I are together I trust nothing like that will happen"

"I'm not going to control who she's friends with so you're good okay?" Kenma tried reassuring the boy.

"Friends?" Kenma offered his hand out.

Jessie shook his hand and laughed "Yea friends"

"Good now don't beat yourself up over what happened everything's okay" Kenma smiled before waving off the boy and walking back to join Y/n and Kuroo.

"Oh Kenma you're back ! So we need to plan what we are going to do tomorrow after we graduate"

"Why do we have to do anything ?"

"TO CELEBRATE LEAVING THIS HELL HOLE DUH"

"Yea Kenma are you that slow" Kuroo rolled his eyes siding with Y/n.

"The way you two argue I don't know how you always take each other's side" Kenma rolled his eyes at the pair.

"Because she's always right," Kuroo pointed at Y/n.

"Yea what he said" Y/n pointed back at Kuroo making Kenma cringe .

"Yea whatever let's go home" Kenma walked ahead of them leaving the other two arguing behind him as usual.