sleep

Y/n opened her front door being met with

a man?

"Uh.. who are you?"

The man turned around to look at Y/n and a blonde boy. "Oh hi I'm sorry your mother is currently in the bathroom by name is Philip it's nice to meet you," he stuck his hand out for Y/n to shake.

She hesitantly shook his hand looking at him up and down. " I'm Y/n," she then pointed behind her signaling the boy. "This is Kenma"

"It's nice to meet you both!"

"Oh my Y/n you're home! and you brought Kenma oh my god perfect"

"Mom are you going to tell me who he is"

"Oh yes this is my date sorry for the late notice but since Kenma is here I don't think you'll mind"

You nodded and tugged at Kenma's arm for him to follow you upstairs. You jumped onto your bed and stuffed your face in the pink pillow next to you.

"I didn't know your mom had a boyfriend"

"I didn't either but it's fine he seems nice I guess"

Kenma watched as the girl cuddled into her blanket and closed her eyes. "Your going to sleep?"

"Maybe I don't know I'm kind of tired.."

He smiled and laid down next to her. She felt him next to her causing her to turn and look at him.

They stared at each other for a few seconds before she broke the silence . "Ken.."

"What happened?"

"Earlier when you hugged me in front of Jessie did that mean something ?"

"Do you want it to mean something?"

"I asked you first"

"Yea," he began "Yea it did"

She looked from his eyes to his lips and back up. He noticed her reluctance. "Do it" he whispered.

She smiled and put her hand on his cheek pulling him into her. He felt his lips on hers finally.

He pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and pulled her in to deepen the kiss.

They finally pulled back from the kiss smiling. Kenma hiding his face in her shoulder.

"You told me to do it I don't know why you're hiding"

"Shut up.."

She chuckled and hugged him leaving his head on her shoulder. "Goodnight dummy"

"Goodnight"

 this is my peace offering for leaving you guys hanging a few chapters ago🙌🏻

you guys hanging a few chapters ago🙌🏻