tie

"Jessie, who are you looking at?" Lev questioned the boy

"Hm.. oh no one," he looked away and went back to his lunch. Lev looked toward the direction his friend was looking spotting Y/n. "Oh isn't that the new girl you told me about"

"Yea.."

"You like her or something?"

The question caught him off guard causing him to choke on food. "No.. it's not like that"

"Well your red ass face says different"

"It's just because I was choking.."

"Why don't you talk to her?"

Jessie looked over at you again watching how much you were smiling around Kenma. "Pretty sure she's dating Kenma"

"You should've told her before he did!" Lev shook his head in disappointment.

"Yea I guess but it's fine"

"Well talking about her I think she's walking over here.."

"Wait what—"

"Hey Jessie!"

He turned around abruptly hiding his reddening cheeks. "Oh hi y/n"

"You weren't in our first period today. I had to deal with everyone by myself .."

"Oh yea sorry about that I came to school late.."

Lev looked over at him confusedly. "But you texted me saying you got to—"

"OUCH" he leaned down to grab his foot that Jessie kicked under the table. Jessie shot him a look making Lev stay quiet.

Y/n simply laughed it off. "Well make sure you come to school on time tomorrow! And bring me coffee from the shop.."

"Yes I'lI bring it, I promise!"

Y/n suddenly felt a presence behind her causing her to turn. She saw Kenma tugging at her shirt. Noticing his discomfort she sighed and said bye to Jessie and left with Kenma.

"Why do you get so jealous?"

The boy looked away from her. "He likes you that's why"

"But I only want you dumbass," she watched as Kenma stared at Jessie annoyed.

She sighed and grasped his tie in her hand pulling him into her and crashing her lips on his. She pulled away smirking at his embarrassed face.

"You're such a baby," she let go of him and walked off to her next class leaving him stunned.

"Damn Kenma you're down bad" he jumped hearing Kuroo's voice behind him. "Shut up.."

"It's the truth," he smirked looking down at the boy. "Maybe you should put her in her place..."

"Stop being a perv"

"What I'm just saying!"

From afar Jessie had seen the whole thing happen. "That could've been you," Lev laughed looking over at the sulking boy. "That's not helping"

"Sorry! but maybe that'll teach you to speak up about your feelings ... I mean maybe if they break up you can always swoop in and save the day"

"No that's like taking advantage of her in a vulnerable state ... it's wrong"

"Well why did you lie to her about not being at school?"

"I didn't want her to think I was avoiding her.."

"Well were you?"

"I mean yea but it's because I was scared to see her,"
he covered his face with his hands and sighed. "I had a dream about her.."

"WHAT KINDA OF DREAM?!"

"That kind of dream.."

"JESSIE YOU PERV"

"I don't blame you though.."

"STOP IT LEV," he smacked the back of the boys head roughly. "I didn't want to have that dream tik just happened and I felt so guilty I—"

"I couldn't look her in the eyes after having that dream so I just skipped first"

"You're down bad"

"Shut up"

"Whatever let's go to class before we're late"