flowers

Kenma had been working on the Minecraft server for the past few days

Kenma had been working on the Minecraft server for the past few days. He had finally worked up the guts to ask Y/n to be his girlfriend.

He had decorated around their houses and built other buildings to make the field look less empty.

A little farther off there was a hill that he had used to his advantage . Now it was time to ask Y/n to play with him.

"Y/n can we play?"

"Yea hold on let me go get snacks"

Y/n made her way downstairs to get chips and drinks for the two of them. She had been thinking about Kenma a lot more than usual.

They kiss, have sleepovers and act like a couple but weren't technically official. She didn't want to pressure him into anything either so she had just been waiting for him to bring up the topic.

After grabbing the snacks she made her way upstairs and sat next to Kenma. She logged in spawning in her house.

"Y/n"

"Yea?"

".. Can you follow the path"

"Huh what path," She looked around until she seen a white path leading toward a tall hill. "Oh okay"

She followed the path that had flowers lingering around it. She finally made it to a staircase with lanterns . She made her way up the staircase taking in all the decorations.

Making it to the top she saw another small path with a gate at the entrance that was covered with leaves and more flowers.

She went through the gate Kenma following close behind. She was met with a minecart. She hopped onto it and pressed the button for it to go.

The mine cart took her down the hill then underground. She gazed at the colored walls and lights . She smiled to herself thinking about how he took his time to make this for her.

The cart brought her back to another pathway . She followed it then stopped in front of a heart gateway . She went thought it following the rug . Going under different colored hearts.

it's a love tunnel..

She finally made it to a smaller cottage with a sign at the front.

this is so cheesy but if you've made it this far congrats lol..

She quietly laughed causing Kenma to tense up. The poor boy had been quiet this whole time. His nerves were getting the best of him.

maybe it was too much..

She opened the door and walked in. There was a brown cat named Cinnamon in front of a door leading out to a balcony.

"Oh my god you got me Cinnamon in the game"

"..Yea"

She walked out to the balcony and saw two different levers and a sign.

Will you be my girlfriend ?

She flipped the lever with the yes sign causing pink fireworks to spread across the sky. She turned around to look at Kenma in the game who threw flowers at her causing her to laugh.

"Kenma..."

"It's cheesy I know-"

"I LOVE IT" she threw herself at him tackling him down. She hugged him tightly around his neck and he placed his hands on her waist.

Smiling so much had caused her cheeks to hurt making her rub the sides of her face.

"It was cheesy ... I can't believe you really like me that much Ken"

Kenma felt his face get hot causing him to turn away from the girl. "Stop it.."

"What just cause we are dating now doesn't mean I'm going to stop teasing you!"

"I hate you.."

"If you hated me you wouldn't have done this for me!!"

"But hurry up I still want to play.."

He chuckled and picked up the controller and continued playing with the girl. His nerves finally gone because he finally has the girl he's been wanting.

 His nerves finally gone because he finally has the girl he's been wanting