warning

"I fucked up dude

"I fucked up dude.." Kenma groaned, throwing himself on Kuroo's bed.

"What did you do?"

"I went off on Y/n and said she wanted to fuck Lev..."

"Now why the fuck would you do that" Kuroo turned to look at Kenma.

"I was mad and now I feel bad ... she has a right to be mad at me I can't even tell her whether or not I cheated"

"You better go do something about it then" Kuroo picked up his controller and began to play again.

"Should I buy her flowers or what the hell do I do?"

"Flowers aren't going to fix your relationship Kenma you have to be ready to actually speak to her and not sound stupid"

" I know but if I have flowers maybe she'll refrain from killing me in the moment," he stood up from the bed and walked toward the bedroom door. "I'll see what I do I'll text you"

Kuroo waved goodbye to the boy. Hoping that he could fix the problem with Y/n.

Kenma made his way toward Y/n's house with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. His hands grew sweaty the closer he got to her house.

His nerves were almost killing him. What could he even say to fix the problem? Before crossing the block he saw Lev walking toward him causing him to tense up.

Seeing Lev only made him fill up with rage. "Yo Kenma stay away from Y/n alright"

Kenma looked at the boys disgustedly. "Don't tell me what to do"

"Listen dude Y/n is going to get with Jessie soon and I don't need you going on and ruining it alright?"

Kenma clenched his fist trying to prevent himself from fighting Lev in the middle of the street. His clenched hand soiled the flowers he was holding.

"Stay out of mine and Y/n's business" Kenma brushed his shoulder harshly against Lev's shoulder and continued walking.

Kenma looked down at the ruined flowers in his hands and tossed them onto the floor.

He debated on going to Y/n's but realizing how angry he was he didn't want to risk saying anything stupid again.

He walked into his driveway sparing one last glance to Y/n's house before walking back into his house.

Y/n and Jessie made their way onto her block. He had walked her home after eating breakfast at the cafe.

"Thank you for today Jessie" Y/n smiled at him.

"Yea no problem ... We'll we're here so I'll see you at school tomorrow"

She nodded and walked into her driveway leaving Jessie outside. He heard his phone chime looking down and he got a message from Lev.

Lev
Hey we gotta talk

Me
your house ?

Lev
Yea

Jessie made his way over to Lev's house wondering what he could possibly want to talk about after making it weird with Y/n the last time they saw each other.

Also regarding the last chapter everything will be okay I swear 🙄🤞🏻