baby

↳ warning: smut

warning: smut

Kenma had gone over to Y/n's house again . He was playing video games in her room while she scrolled through her phone.

She would sneak looks at him watching how concentrated he was. "Kenma"

...

"KENMA"

"Hold on.."

She groaned, throwing her head back. He had been playing for hours and she was bored and didn't feel like playing with him.

Y/n looked back at him again watching as he got mad over losing. Smirking, she got up and walked over to him.

"What—"

She carefully straddled him and buried her face in his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist and continued playing.

"I really—" she began trailing her fingers on his neck. "I really want to kiss you right now"

"Then do it" he mumbled, paying no mind to her.

Y/n gently kissed his neck feeling him tense up. Not expecting her to kiss him there. She continued leaving a trail of kisses down his neck.

Finally growing tired of her teasing he picked her up abruptly and dropped her down on the bed while hovering over her.

Unable to keep eye contact with her he turned away with his cheeks tinted red. "Stop that.."

"Hey you told me to kiss you—"

He cut her off, crashing his lips onto hers. Easing into the kiss Y/n crawled on top of him straddling his waist again.

He moved his hands down to her waist, rubbing small circles into her lower back.

Feeling his bulge begin to grow under her . Slowly she pulled away looking him in the eye. "We don't have to do anything—"

"I want to"

"Are you sure?"

"Yea.." she whispered, lowering her hand slowly to his erection looking at him for his okay. He slowly nodded and watched as she slowly palmed his semi hardened dick.

Whimpering under her touch trying to keep himself upright. She continued to pump him slowly watching the way his embarrassed face looked .

A low groan bubbled out of him as he looked down at her. "Y/n—"

"What was that ? ... about to cum already? I haven't even done anything yet"

"..Shut up.."

Smirking she lowered herself down slowly kissing his tip watching as he squirmed under her.

Her tongue ran along the bottom of his dick. Listening to his breathing increase rapidly she inserted his tip in her mouth . She began bobbing her head up and down looking directly at him.

Taking even more of him in her mouth, moaning slightly at the pressure she felt. He panted heavily, closing his eyes and throwing his head back "Yeah—just like that.."

Taking him all feeling tears begin to form in her eyes . Y/n continued her pace until she felt him tensing up. With one last pump she felt his cum go down her throat, swallowing it roughly.

Looking back up at Kenma who had red across his cheeks struggling to calm his breathing.

He roughly grabbed her chin bringing her in for another kiss. He turned her over roughly making her land on her back still maintaining the kiss.

He rubbed himself against her causing her to moan into his mouth. He smirked, pulling back and began to kiss her neck down to her chest, sucking on it.

He pushed her even further in the bed. She took off her shorts and top, throwing them to the side. "I want you"

"Tell me what you want," he whispered.

"Please I want you already ... in me" she turned away in an attempt to hide her embarrassed face.

He chuckled and slowly pulled down her underwear leaving her fully open to his touch. He rubbed his tip on her clit teasing her.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded watching as he slowly slid himself inside her. Groaning, he grabbed onto her hips, steading his breathing.

He began to move causing her to moan with the overwhelming feeling. "Faster.."

He roughly rammed himself into her faster watching the faces she made. He continued thrusting deeply into her — each one bringing more pleasure.

Mumbling incoherent curses taking him all the way. "You're taking me so good Y/n"

He continued thrusting even faster and deeper than before watching as tears pricked in her eyes from how good it felt. "Who's the baby now hm? crying and shit" he smirked down at her twitching legs.

"Shut up Kenma.."

He tightly wrapped his hand around her throat thrusting deeper causing her hearing to be clouded by both of their moans.

With one last thrust he groaned feeling her clench around him cumming all over him. He pulled out pumping himself a few times before cumming on her stomach.

Her body spasmed and slowly slumped against the bed. He picked up a towel cleaning her and himself up.

"Um, do you need water?"

"No I want to sleep"

He laughed and picked up his hoodie, tossing it at her. "Damn did I fuck you that bad"

"Kenma shut up I hate you" she pulled his hoodie over her head turning to her side. He climbed into bed next to her, hugging her from behind. He rubbed his fingers gently through Y/n's hair soothing her.

Eventually falling asleep in his arms.

This is my first time writing smut so if it sucks IM SORRY TO DISAPPOINT LMFAOO I felt so awkward writing it😟