comfort

Y/n opened her eyes slowly and rubbed her eyes

Y/n opened her eyes slowly and rubbed her eyes. She slowly picked up her head feeling someone playing with her hair.

She looked up at Jessie and shrugged and buried her face back in his chest again.

"Good Morning" he said leaning down kissing her on her forehead. She widened her eyes and felt her heart begin to beat rapidly.

DID HE JUST KISS MY FOREHEAD?!

OH MY GOD

She mentally screamed and grew nervous. It was just a forehead kiss. It didn't mean anything but it still took her by surprise.

"Morning," she mumbled. "What time is it?"

He grabbed his phone looking at his lockscreen "9:25"

"Damn now I have to explain to my mom why I didn't come home.."

"WAIT WHAT IF YOUR MOM SAW US SLEEPING"

"She did... she texted me and said to walk you home whenever you leave and that she said hi" he chuckled.

"That's embarrassing..."

"She doesn't mind I promise" he reassured her.

"Well I should probably go home—" Y/n was cut off when her phone rang .

"It's probably my mom hold on" She sat up and looked over to her phone screen.

Kenma <3 is calling...

"Crap"

"Answer I'll go get changed" Jessie smiled softly at her after seeing the name on her screen.

She smiled back and nodded. She picked up the phone trying to calm herself before she answered.

"Hello?"