not knowing

Y/n was at school with a horrible hangover from the night before

Y/n was at school with a horrible hangover from the night before. Her head was killing her but the school day was gladly almost over.

She stuck through her last class until she finally heard the last bell ring.

She packed up her things and headed toward the outside when she felt someone grip her arm.

She turned around and saw Lev smiling at her.
"Oh hey Lev what's up ?"

"Hey Y/n um.. there's something I wanted to show you"

She looked at the boy confused. "What?"

"Look I know this might be something hurtful but I just don't want someone like you getting hurt by someone who doesn't deserve you"

"Lev just get to the point what do you need to show me"

Lev looked down at his phone contemplating whether or not he should show her the picture. He sighed and slowly turned his phone around revealing the picture from the night prior.

Y/n's eyes slightly widened . She was looking at a picture of that same girl on Kenma .. kissing him .. and he was letting her do it.

"Why— How did you even take this picture"

"I walked in and seen it so I just took a picture so you could believe me"

"I know you're probably extremely hurt right now I'm sorry you don't deserve that"

Y/n shook her head and smiled "No thank you um can you forward me the picture ? Please"

Lev nodded and sent it to her. Y/n walked out the hall fuming.

I trusted him

He told me he told her off

But there he is letting her suck his face dry

Y/n walked up to Kenma who was sitting on a bench under a tree. He looked up to see her angry face. "What's wrong?"

"I'm going to ask you something and tell me the truth"

He looked at her confused and nodded. "Did you cheat on me?"

"What no why would I—"

He froze mid sentence seeing the picture on Y/n's phone. She pointed at the picture and zoomed in. "What's this then?"

His eyes widened and panic took over him. He couldn't remember any of last night's moments.

"Y/n I—"

"Why would you even lie about it"

"Y/n I don't remember that happening I- don't remember any of last night"

"So then what am I supposed to believe?"

"Did it or did it not happen?"

He couldn't muster up the words to explain himself.

Did they kiss?

Did he actually do anything with her?

He didn't even know himself . The thought of him actually hurting Y/n made his stomach churn but he couldn't even figure out if he did it or not.

It sounded horrible he knew he did . He knew if he said he didn't know it wouldn't help the matter but he couldn't give her a straight answer without knowing himself if he was lying or not.

"Y/n I don't know.."

"If I did i'm sorry I love you and only want you—"

"Shut the fuck up with that bullshit Kenma"

"You told me you loved me ... you told me you only wanted me and wanted nothing to do with Rika.. then you go off and pull this shit"

"Y/n please—"

"No Kenma fuck you I'm not going to be your toy I- I'm done ... we are done.."

Kenma's eyes widened in shock as he watched Y/n walk away from him. The girl he loved and wanted leaving him because he was to stupid to remember whether or not it happened.

He walked toward the gate Kuroo running up to him. "Where's Y/n?"

"We broke up"

"YOU GUYS WHAT" Kuroo grabbed Kenma's shoulders, shaking him.

"WHY"

"I cheated on her ... I think?"

Kuroo pulled back looking at Kenma disappointed . "You what?"

"I don't know I don't remember anything but she has a picture of Rika kissing me and I don't remember it happening so I couldn't say whether I did it or not"

"Kenma— I don't even know what to tell you.."

"I don't blame you if you're mad at me"

Kuroo shook his head and turned away. "I don't know how to feel but just get home safe Kenma.."

"You too" Kenma watched as his best friend also walked away from leaving him behind to think of his actions.

Still mentally screaming at himself for not being able to remember.

rika & lev slander 👍🏻