whipped cream

Y/n groaned stretching her arms outward

Y/n groaned stretching her arms outward. She slowly blinked looking down at sleeping Kenma.

She smiled and intertwined her fingers in his hair and began to play with it. He felt it causing him to push his head further cuddling into her chest.

After a few more minutes he finally opened his eyes and yawned. "Good morning"

"Good morning," she picked up her phone checking the time. "You hungry?"

"A little"

"Let's make pancakes"

He nodded and got up from the bed.  They both made their way downstairs . Y/n saw a note on her counter and picked it up .

sorry again for last night I forgot to
tell you I had company! I'm off at work have a good day <3
ps: i saw you and kenma cuddling lolol

Y/n rolled her eyes and shook her head. She began to take out the ingredients they needed.

He watched as she began to mix all the ingredients together.

He took the bowl out her hands and began to mix it.

"Kenma I could do it"

"It's fine I can too just turn on the stove"

She nodded and went to turn it on. Once they were done mixing they poured it onto the pan and waited for them to cook.

"Wow, didn't know you could cook" he teased.

"Shut up before I burn your pancake"

He smiled and shook his head . He picked up the whipped cream that was on the counter and poured it in his mouth.

"Kenma don't eat it all"

"You want some?"

"Fine but only a little-" he cut her off by pulling her into a kiss . She squeaked from the abrupt movement but quickly eased into the kiss.

She pulled away and rolled her eyes "Well I guess that's one way of giving me the whipped cream.." she grumbled.

"Yea I can also give you something else-"

"KENMA SHUT UP" she turned away to hide her embarrassed face.

He laughed and hugged her from behind "I'm just kidding"

"Unless.."

"STOP"

"Okay I'll stop" he raised up his hands in defense causing her to laugh.

"Whatever here's your pancakes"

They ate their breakfast in the living room while watching movies. They spent most of their morning there comfortable in each other's presence.

 They spent most of their morning there comfortable in each other's presence