Characters info

So, you may have noticed I have been using a whole array of new characters, as well as old ones in this story. This section is just a clear up for anyone who wants more info on the characters.

Name: Hannah Rose Stickmin

Age: 16-17

Parents: Henry Stickmin (F), Ellie Rose (M)

Info: She has been overprotected her whole life. However, that won't stop her destiny from being played out.

Name: Austin Curtis

Age: 17

Parents: Burt Curtis (F), Carol Cross (M)

Info: Best freinds with Hannah since they were kids, he will be there for her, no matter what.

Name: Alisson Galeforce (Alice for short)

Age: 31

Parents: Hubert Galeforce (Adoptive F) Mother unknown.

Info: She was found in a basket in the dessert. It appeared whoever her true farther was, had abandoned her. Galeforce, taking pity, adopted her and raised her in the military. She was such a great soldier that, when Hubert eventually (mysteriously) passed she became the new general.

Name: Henry Stickmin

Age: 52-53

Info: Seen as one of the greatest leaders in history, he has been missing for 15 years. For this reason, he has been presumed dead. But is he really?

Name: Ellie Rose

Age: 52-53

Info: The mother of Hannah, she is very protective of Hannah, after a promise she made to Henry. But, despite her efforts, destiny is bound to happen.

Name: Charles Calvin

Age: 53-54

Info: His parents were killed in action. After the generals death a few years ago, he became more aggressive and prone to violence. However, he dislikes the new general.

Name: Hubert Galeforce

Age: 71

Info: He was the general in charge of the battle against the toppats. Eventually, he died from (what reports said) some kind of poisoning.

Name: Rupert Price

Age: 53

Info: After the death of general, he found himself questioning his place in the government. Like many others, he doesn't one hundred percent agree with Alice's tactics. But, due to lack of knowledge, he has nothing else in life.

Name: Dave Pampa

Age: 48

Info: Well liked member of the clan, Dave is looking to help others in any way he can. He has a fitting role as a night guard for the station and/or a mechanic.

Name: Reginald Copperbottom

Age: 58

Info: The previous leader of the clan, he now commissions as a top operator, alongside his Right hand man.

Name: Right hand man

Age: 56

Info: Loyal to the clan, he'll do whatever it takes to protect it from the government. Dr V does regular checks on him to make sure his cybernetics and he, are clear of problems.

Name: Dr. V

Age: 62

Info: The toppat clan's top, medical professional, she has been the reason many still live. She even gives members (Like RHM) regular checks.