Chapter 25 : Harris

**Love's POV**

I woke up to see Harry sleeping on the chair beside the bed, I wonder if he ever slept last night. I woke up three times during the night only to see him staring out the window with a crease in between his brows. I don't know if the sound that we've heard was something to be taken seriously, he said Callie plans wasn't something to ignore. Maybe he's right, who in their right minds would kill someone over revenge?

We weren't a perfect family I know that, nobody had and I know I should be mad at my father for cheating my mom that leads us to this adversity, but he did his best to correct his mistakes by breaking up with her. I wouldn't be surprised if dad had an affair years ago, mom hardly had time spent with him, but I'm sure now that they've worked things out between them because mom works during daytime about five years now and they made time with each other every weekend. I felt sorry for Callie but dad made the right decision to leave her, that crazy bitch.

I rolled out of bed and made my way to where Harry was sleeping. I knelt in front of the chair with my hands resting on the arm rest. His hair covers half of his face as his head hangs in an uncomfortable position. I held his head softly and slowly, leaning it to the side and placing the small pillow back behind his head where it fell. I made sure not to wake my sleeping brave knight who watched over me all night.

I watched his chest as it rise and fall with each breath. A smile slowly forms on my lips at his small transformation; he must've spent a lot of time in the gym, his chest were formed and no more small fats in his belly that are usually visible when he slouches like that. He got thinner, but a lot better and I bet he's a lot stronger now.

I pressed a small kiss on top of his head before heading out to the kitchen. There's nothing else in the fridge for breakfast but at least there were leftovers from last night. I took it out of the fridge and heat it. I also called my mom and made sure there's no one bothering her at home and at work, I asked if dad's doing fine too and she said they were doing great. She knew there were cops watching over them, but they don't know why and she know nothing about Callie and dad's affair with her. The only one who should tell her about Callie is dad, no one else.

After I made the long call with my mom, I decided to make some coffee. Before I could even finish the coffee, Harry was already standing beside me in the kitchen, rubbing his still sleepy eyes.

"Good morning, my guardian angel." I say and he grinned. I admired his cuteness for a while, his dimples that are very visible on his cheeks, his height that suits his physique very well, his eyes and curls that were the most admired about him and I smiled. He probably noticed me staring at every inch of his body and he flexes his muscles in a funny way, making us both laugh like crazy.

"I'm sorry for being so gorgeous." He says pulling me into a hug.

"Oh please get over it."

"I can't, I'm being reminded about it everyday."

"Oh come on, Niall's even cuter than you."

His eyes widened as his mouth created a big 'o'. "That. Is not. true."

"Yes it is."

"Having his hair dyed blond won't make him cuter than me." I shrugged and he placed his hands on his waist. "At first you had a crush on Louis because his voice was heavenly, and now Niall's cuter than me? When's it going to be me?"

I shrugged as I made my way to the cupboards, took two coffee cups out from it and placed it on the table. When I turned to look at him, he's glaring at me like I just took and ate his bananas.

"When is it going to be you?" I say, making my way to him as he crossed his arms over his chest. "It's always been you Harry. I can only say Niall's cuter and Louis' got a heavenly voice," I unfold his arms and placed it around my waist, leaning closer as I held his face and pulled him until our foreheads touch. "but I will never kiss them like this." I say as I planted a kiss on his lips. The crease in between his brows was already gone when I pulled out of the kiss. "And never will I say 'I love you Niall' or 'I love you Louis'... only I love you Harry."