Chapter 28 : The Hunt

**Louis' POV**

It's been five hours since Harry came back, cursing every once in a while, saying that Love was taken away by a woman named Callie and that it was his fault. He said he's been too calm and confident that everything will be fine.

Five hours...

Five hours and I've seen Harry in his worst state-crying, throwing everything around, punching the walls and not letting us console him or even get near him. His eyes were already bloodshot; hair is messier than ever, his white shirt sticks into the skin of his sweaty torso and back. Media, paparazzi and reporters are all waiting for a chance to talk to him at the lobby, but I'm afraid he might say something inappropriate to them. I don't think Harry will come out and talk to them anyways.

I ran my fingers through my hair, with exasperation and desperation in me. I just don't understand, I thought everything was already fine and now horrible things are happening again, who's this Callie and why is she doing this to Love? And why Love of all people, she's a nice, fun and loving girl, everyone seems to like her.

A loud knock sends my curious thoughts into halt and Liam quickly went to the door to open it. Officer Harris rushed inside with a cigarette in between his lips, his eyes roamed around the room-probably searching for Harry.

"Where's Harry?" a confirmation to my presumption as he asked.

"He's in his room." Liam answered. "He doesn't want to talk to us, he just keeps screaming about Love being taken away by Callie and that she's going to kill her. We don't understand Officer; please tell us what's happening here."

I made my way to him as he sighed; Zayn and Niall did as well. But another person appears in our doorway; his face resembles someone very familiar. His worried gray eyes and his nose are same as hers, now it's clearer to me-he's Love's father. He looked so formal even his sweaters and jeans. "Can I... come in?"

"A-Are you..." I thought about asking but Officer Harris knew I would, cutting me and answered.

"He's Richard, Love's father. I told him about everything, because Harry believes that everyone deserves to know the truth." His eyes took a second to look at each one of us who all stares at him in confusion. "And so were all of you."

Liam guided them to the couch as we all sat, eyes focused on their next words. Officer Harris pressed his cigarette on the ashtray that is almost crammed with all the cigarettes that we have consumed in the past five hours because of Harry. My heart sank as I heard the whole story, of what Harry knew and how it puts him in danger. It isn't Love's fault and she doesn't have to go through all of this. It was silent for a moment; I stared at this man in front of us as he grit his teeth and hands curl into ball, breathing heavily as tears starts to well in his eyes. I know he's regretting everything that he did, seeing it turns out to something horrible like this. He took a deep breath and I didn't expect the next words that he said...

"I want to talk to Harry. Can somebody take me to him." He says softly as he pulled himself off the couch and waited for someone to accompany him.

"I'll take you to him." I say, making my way to him and lead the way to Harry's room.

The door of his room was slightly opened and was dark inside. I slowly pushed the door further, creating a creaking sound by the hinges.

"Get out of here Louis." Harry says in his deep shaky voice. "I don't want you here, get out."

His words sting, since he never spoke to me like that before. "Someone's here to talk to you Harry." I answered calmly.

"I don't need anyone to talk to."