Captured (Part 3)

**Love's POV**

I sat there as I looked at the man behind us. He may be drunk, but that's what scares me more. What if he's planning something horrible? Harry sat beside me, a little shocked by the man's presence. He's not wearing his mask, making me cringe at the sight of him. He looks dirty, his yellowish teeth was peeking through his thick mustache as he grinned. His eyes were reddish and yellowish, which makes me think if he's got a disease or maybe hepatitis. I clutched over Harry's shirt as he glared at the man, who's still drinking from his bottle of beer.

"Why are you glaring at me like that?" he asked Harry.

"Then don't look at her like that." Harry simply said.

The man pushed himself off of the doorframe and slams the door shut behind him. His eyes still fixed on us as he sits on a small table, resting his elbows on his knees. "I'm a little jealous." He says. His eyes shifting gaze at the both of us.

Harry's jaw clenched at his words. We both know what he's talking about.

He stared at me, his eyes filled with lust. "I wonder how it feels to kiss Miss Love Andersen." He smirks under his mustache.

My lips twist at the thought of it. Kissing this ugly and dirty man makes me want to puke my guts out. Hell I want to run out of this filthy cabin right now.

He sucked in a long breath as he run his fingers through his sticky hair. I can tell his lust is eating him alive and I just closed my eyes, praying for mercy and that he won't be able to fulfill his plans.

"Harry, can I borrow Miss Love for a while?" he asks Harry with a grin.

"No." Harry simply said.

He took another swig from his beer as he stood from the small table where he sat, slowly walking on our sides, glaring at me. "Oh God Harry please don't leave my side. I'm so scared." I whispered.

"I won't baby, I won't." he assured, giving me a pat on my hand.

The man snickered. "For the last time Harry, I'm asking you to step aside for I'm going to fuck your girlfriend!"

His words he said sends chills down my spine, making a loud sob escape my mouth. No, I'm not going to be raped, please don't let it happen. I closed my eyes, trying to keep calm. But Harry sat still, not making a move, not even looking at the man.. like nothing's been said. Maybe he was just trying to scare me and piss Harry off, maybe that's what it is. But his next words proved me wrong.

"Are you fucking deaf!" he growled as he took a few strides towards Harry, grabbed his shirt and pulled him up. To my surprise, he's taller than Harry. "Looks like I'm going to have to force you, right?" he says, slightly lifting Harry up from the ground.

"Do not touch her." Harry muttered. "..please."

The monster smiled. "Ah, please it is?" he said, lowering his arms and looking closely at Harry's face, making his filthiness more visible.

"Yes." Harry says, matching up his deadly gaze. "I'm begging you, do not touch her."

The monster slowly nods, folding his arms across his chest. "I don't think that's the proper way of begging." His brows rose. "You should kneel down."

There was Silence.

The monster smiled. "You don't have to do it, I'm not forc-"

"I'll do it." Harry says, slowly getting down on his knees. His gaze was on the ground, keeping his last ounce of pride.

I cried from where I sat, looking at Harry and how he begged for him to not touch me. I know he's mad at that monster with every piece of him, yet there he was begging for his consideration. How I want to kill this smelly, soulless monster.

"You did." He said, grabbing a hold of Harry's hair and pulling him up. "But still," he paused for a while, giving me a quick glance and smirking down on Harry. "I still want your girlfriend." He said, giving Harry a hard kick on his stomach. I gasped as I saw him flew across the room, his head and back hits the wall. He groaned in pain as he slides down on the floor.

The man quickly grabbed my jaw and pushed me into the ground. "Now, come here baby."

"No, no." I cried, trying to push him off of me. But it didn't help since my shoulder hurts as hell. "Please don't."

He grabbed my left wrist and pressed it against the hard floor as he pushed my face to the side, sliding his tongue from my neck up to my cheek. I closed my mouth tightly as he tries to kiss me on my lips, not wanting to have a taste of his rotting breath.

"This is going to be good." He whispered.

I whimpered in each kiss he made on my neck, as it slowly trails down on my collarbone. "No..please, don't do this." I begged.

"I'm just gonna do you a big favor honey." I held my breath as his stinky breath made its way to my nose. "I'm gonna do you a favor and give you the pleasure he's not capable of giving."

He reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it up till it revealed my stomach and chest. He again lowered his head and kissed my stomach as I cried. "Harry!"

I cried and cried for his name, hoping he would come and help me. My sight became blurry as tears continued to fill my eyes. I heard my blouse being ripped along with the sound of his demonic laugh as he still held my left wrist tightly. I can't do anything for my right arm can only do light punches which doesn't budge him. I tried kicking him but only made it worse because he moved closer and placed his knees into my sides and pressed me in it.

He still laughs like an insane demon as he towers down on me, giving me a deadly sinister gaze.

I gasped as he unbuckled his belt, my heart still drumming inside my chest. And when he starts to unbutton and unzip his jeans, that's when my cries became louder, tears seems to be endless as they rolled down my cheeks. Why is this happening? I didn't do anything to harm others. I didn't aggravate anyone. I don't deserve this.

A sound was made.

The monster fell on the ground.

Harry stood there, holding a large wood in his hand. "Love, I'm sorry." His hand reached for me to hold and pulled me to get up. He glanced back down on the unconscious monster lying on the ground before he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm so scared Harry." I whispered through his chest.

"I'm here baby. Let's go." He took the key that hangs on the belt of the unconscious monster and grabbed my hand to lead us out of the room.

But not before a voice spoke from behind us. "Not so fast." The deep voice said.

Before I made a move and turn my head to where the voice came from, Harry let go of my hand and turned to face the man with a furious gaze. As I turned my head, I gasped at the sight in front of me. Everything happens so fast. Harry took few strides and punched him hard on the face; I heard the sound of his jaw as it cracks under his blazing fist.

"I told you! Not to fucking touch her!" Harry exclaimed, giving him a massive punch. Not giving any chance for his opponent to make a move. He pushed him hard and hit the floor, straddled him and continuously give him his blazing already bruised fists; left and right, punch after punch.

"Harry." I was about to stop him from punching the man and just escape instead when another voice spoke from the door.

"What the fuck is this!" A masked man said, and another three behind him.

The sight of them made me shudder in fear.