Chapter 30 : End

I watched the boys in amusement, splashing water with each other with their shirts off and the ends of their pants rolled up to their knees. The sun shines brightly above, warming up my skin as soft wind blows. Finally, it is over. I pushed my sunglasses up to push my hair out of my face like a headband and placed my arms on top of my knees as I sat on the floor of the old ruins, unable to hide my happiness. Harry turned to look at me, gesturing me to join them play around the shallow part of the lake. I smiled at him and nod, feeling content with just watching them. Louis splashed a huge amount of water at him and he chased him around, splashing water all over him and the other boys.

I never thought visiting this lake would ever make me happy again after what happened, I thought this place will just remind me about torture and horrible things. Harry thought the same too, but after Callie was brought to jail, we decided to move on and never let it bother us again.

It was two weeks ago since the last time I have talked to her, the day she was sent to maximum security and sentenced thirty years imprisonment. She asked for forgiveness that day, but I cannot answer her. I understand her, I really do; she was deceived and she have every right to be mad. But planning to kill someone over revenge is something that she did that I cannot forgive. Maybe in the future, who knows? All I know is... we are all happy now. Harry and I officially announced that we are a pair, a couple. Many are proud and happy; some still have their eyebrows raised (mostly Harry's exes). Harry is expressing his love to me more than ever, he said he wants to make up with the pretending that he did and I don't mind, everything he does is special even before.

I was surprised when Harry's cold and wet arm touches mine, I didn't see him walking towards me-I was too occupied with my thoughts at the moment. He smiled at me; his eyes are bright green as his dimples appeared on his cheeks with water dripping from his hair.

"What were you thinking?" he asked.

"Nothing, just how fast days have passed and... how handsome you are." I beamed, turning my shoulders to face him fully.

He slowly shakes his head, eyes never leaving mine and with his ever beautiful smile. "I know that's not what you're thinking." He brushed his fingers on my cheeks. "I hope you're not worried."

"I'm not. You're here, the boys are here. I'm just happy that it's all over. I'm glad none of us got seriously hurt the last time, and that Callie was finally brought to jail."

He smiled, feeling content of what I said as he leaned closer, letting our foreheads touch. Our nose brushed and soon his lips met mine, caressing my cheeks with his fingers as we both smiled through our kiss.

"Come join us, it's fun." He said as our lips part.

"I don't feel very well. I don't want to get wet, I think I'll catch flu."

"Hey, you already said that a week ago." He said, his brows furrowed.

"Aren't you glad I'm healthy enough not to have flu?"

"It's not that I want you to get sick, but... why do I get this feeling that you're just making excuses?"

"Why would I make excuses?" I say, couldn't help my brows to raise.

He shrugged. "I don't know. You tell me."

"I'm not making excuses Harry, I told you I'm not feeling well and that's it."

"Hey," he raised his hands in defense. "no need to be angry."

"Gosh Harry, go dive in there and don't bother me again, please." I said in annoyance. He's been really annoying these last couple of days. He chuckled and gave me a kiss on my cheeks before he gets on his feet and went back to the other boys. Harry, oh Harry.