Captured (Part 2)

**Harry's POV**

This is insane as fuck.

Where in the world are we going to get forty million dollars? If I were to sum up everything that I had worked for since the first day I became the Harry Styles of One Direction, maybe it'll be over a billion dollars. But no. I get to spend and help others, charity and stuff ofcourse. And those psychos are too damn greedy they forgot to use their fucking brains, if they ever have one. Did it ever cross their insane minds that maybe, just maybe, twenty million dollars each is way too much? I highly doubt if Love could produce that amount of money. She just started her career last year. So how are we going to give them what they want? Shit. I can't let them lay even a tip of their finger on her skin. And after what I did to one of them, they might kill me.

That's probably him that we heard talking about doing something on me and her. I should have just killed him. But I'm no killer.

We have to escape. But how? She's wounded.

I turned my head to look at her. She's not asleep, her eyes were dull and sad as she stared blankly at the window above us. Her lips are now pale, her hair was messy and tangled. But somehow, she still looked so beautiful. God I feel so guilty about her being shot, I just took the chance of him being distracted by the birds and act without thinking twice. I never thought he would pull the trigger. That's supposed to be me being shot, not her. It fucking hurts seeing her cry and wince in pain. And through it all, she still took the blame for all of this, saying its her fault that were here. I would never blame her, she took me to a very special place, where she told me that she loves me and that she trusts me. And with that, I'm more than happy. The ones to blame are those psychos in mask.

The door flung open, one if them came walking in with a phone on his hand.

"Your friend Zayn here wants to talk to you." he says. A mask still covering his face.

I stood up quick and took the phone out of his hand. "Zayn is that you?"

"Man, are you and Love alright?"

"I.. I--" Once I raised my gaze, the man in mask had his gun already pointing on Love's temple.

"Say something else and she's dead." he said straight.

Bloody hell. I can't tell him anything more. How am I suppose to tell him were in the nearest forest somewhere near a lake. Somewhere in Morgan Hill.

"Harry?" Zayn says on the other line.

"Mate I'm sorry I can't tell you anything more, just please help us here. Ask for help to get us out of here." the phone was being snatched out of my grasp just before I could finish. "They're gonna kill us!" I yelled just so he could still hear.

"Okay, we've already talked about this. Don't tell the police or else, they will be sent back to you.. In pieces." he paused for a while as Zayn replied. "Ok just leave it there and they will be released." Another pause. "Enough talk." And he presses the end call.

Fuck.

I hope they won't get hurt. I hope these psychos would stick to their words and set us free. I hope the police will find a way to hunt them and put them in jail. Too many hopes. Coz that's all I can do for now. To hope, and pray that things will turn out right. Because I can't stand seeing her like this, weak and scared.

I pulled her close to me, setting her head into my chest as she leaned her back on me. "Harry, I'm scared."

I tilt my head back a bit. Trying to hold back the tears that are about to fill my eyes. "Does your wound still hurt Love?"

She nods slowly. "Yes. And it's getting worse."

The words she said stings my heart. She's hurting and I can't do anything to help her. I swallowed a lump in my throat, I feel so worthless.

"I-is there anything I can do? To lessen the pain?" I say, letting our cheeks touch as I whispered.

"Just stay here beside me Harry. That's more than enough for me." She glanced back at me, our lips brushed as she turned her head. She's so beautiful. Her sad gray eyes stared at me, and I couldn't help but feel my deepest love for her.

I cupped her cheek. "I can't wait for us to get out of here."

A small smile formed on her lips. "Me too." she whispered. Her breath ghost over mine, and I didn't fight it. I pressed my lips on her soft lips as she reached for the nape of my neck and pulled me closer. I know this isn't the right time for this but I couldn't help it.

Her lips are so soft as I wrapped my lips around her bottom one. And it makes me want her even more. My arm snaked around her waist, pulling her even more as I slipped my tongue inside her mouth. Our chests quickly rising and falling against each other. And suddenly, I forgot everything around me. Her soft kiss and warm body taking me further as I slowly lay her down on the floor, feeling every inch of her small body.

But I was ripped out of erotic scene as she winced in pain caused by her wound.

I quickly pulled away from her. "I'm so sorry love."

"No, it's alright Harry." she says, forcing a smile on her lips. Fuck, I never want to stop kissing her.

Her eyes widened as her eyes saw something behind me. When I turned my head,I saw one of them leaning on the doorframe as he gulp down his beer.

.

A/N

Wow I enjoyed writing on Harry's POV, I hope you liked reading it too.

Please vote if you liked it!

-Annie (stylesliztics_)