Chapter 10 : Harry

**Love's POV**

My head was as if it is about to explode. This kind of pain was unbearable. My body was shivering and I feel so cold. I wish I couldn't feel anything and be numb, but no. I can feel every sting on my wound and thumping of each vein in my head. I admit, it is better to die than to feel this kind of pain for hours.

"Love? You're shaking." Harry looked down at me from his seat as he slowly stood up, hands and feet still tied together. He hopped a couple of times until he reached my position. "Y-you're so pale."

"I'm so cold." I say, not able to stop my teeth from chattering.

Harry slowly bends his knees, crouching in front of me as I lay on the floor. Those monsters did not even find the idea of helping me get up and sit on the chair if they really want me to sit on it and not stumble on it. He slowly shakes his head, clearly feeling pity on me. "I'm going to get you out of here I promise."

His words seem a little bit wrong, as if something was missing but I cannot quite figure it out so the words "Don't get yourself hurt." are the words I managed to speak. I really do not want to move or even speak; I just want to take a rest. However, since my body was aching, I guess taking a rest was impossible.

The freezing of my skin and the increasing heat inside my body continues as minutes passed, along with the uneasy itchy feeling of not taking a bath for days while the blood dries up on my skin and covered with dust. I pulled my knees till it reached up to my chin as I tried to cover the revealed skin of my chest but it still doesn't help to decrease the shivering coldness that I'm feeling right now. As my mind slowly blurs, I saw Harry hopping towards Brian's dead body. Soon, he sat beside him, his back facing him by the midsection and I do not know what he is doing. I know Brian was already dead and unable to hurt him so what is happening?

After a few minutes, it seems like he's done with what he's doing right there, he moves his feet and drags his bottom a few times to move away from the disgusting creature on the floor, stops for a while and seems to be focused on something as his brows furrowed in concentration. His elbows moves as his muscles flexed on his arms, he is maybe doing something on his hands that are tightly tied together.

Suddenly, my eyes widened as his arms break loose, revealing a small Swiss knife on his hand and cutting the rope that ties his feet together.

He stood up and walks towards me, crouching as he cut the ropes on my hands and feet, then pressed his palm on my forehead. "You've got a fever. I must hurry." He said, rushing towards the door and pressing his ear on it.

"Where are you going Harry?"

He walks briskly back to me. "I'm going to get you out of here."

I looked at him, confused of how he just said you instead of us. "What do you mean you're going to get me out of here? It's supposed to be us."

He shakes his head. "We'll be too lucky if we made it out of here the two of us. But I have to tell you something."

His emerald eye still fixed on mine and still has this worried look on his face that I find very fascinating and amusing.

I know I might not live for long and not be able to survive the horrible things that happened to me, or us. Moreover, I do not want to waste any time.

"Listen love, I'm going to make a plan to make it easier for you to escape but you have to promise me-"

I cupped his cheeks, ignoring the words he is saying and let myself feel his soft lips once again. It made me feel alive again for God knows what reasons, and I felt my heart beating fast again, in a good way for that matter. I tasted his lips and smelled his scent. I cannot stop my tears from falling as his arms snaked around my waist and pulling me closer. Out of breath, we pulled away from each other and I whispered the most selfish words to him. "I'm not going anywhere without you Harry, and don't leave my side. Please."