Chapter 27 : Again

**Love's POV**

I was still sitting on the couch a couple of minutes after Harry had left to buy medicines when one of the guards knocked. When I opened the door, panic quickly streaked within me when I saw a gun aimed into my forehead. Another guard lies unconscious on the ground with blood trickling down his forehead; he's probably knocked out with the gun handle. I tried to close the door but he's too quick to push the door ever wider. Without a word he grabbed my arm and dragged me along the hallway and into the elevator. I was crying, begging for him to just please...please just let me go, but he just tightens his arms around my neck. The guards tried to stop us as he dragged me out of the hotel but they are too afraid to make a move and having me killed at the same time. He even fired the gun on the floor to keep them away from us as he pulled me and shoved me into his car.

.

I don't know how long I've been in this car, how far he had taken me or where he plans to go, all I know is that my head still hurts and my throat as well. My wrist probably had cuts around them because I can now feel the stinging heat around my wrist. Why is this happening to me? I say to myself as I shake my head, thinking that I could shake the fabric off that is tied around my head covering my eyes. My hands were handcuffed together too tightly; it felt like every movement will cause a cut around my wrist.

"Please, let me go. Please..." I cried to whoever this man that pretends as one of the guards. He did not answer; I can just hear his breathing and the sound of the car air condition.

I wonder where Harry was, is he alright and is he safe. I hope Callie doesn't want him involved right now, it was just me that she wants-then let it just be me. I don't want him getting any more bruises or even getting hurt. If my dying is the only way to stop all this, then maybe I'll just let them kill me.

The car stopped into a halt, sending me into a sudden jolt that made my head hit the back of the front seat. I heard him opened the door and closes it after he got out. The door to my side opens and he dragged me out of the car again. I winced in pain as the cuff slightly moves around my wrist, deepening the cut even more. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up-this time a scream escaped my mouth as I felt the cuff sliced my skin. I get on my feet as quick as I can manage to prevent the cut from going deeper and leveled his pace as he walks. Unable to see anything-I tripped a couple of times along the way.

I didn't hear a door opened, but I heard something on the ground as if something fell on it. "Down!" the man yelled from behind me, slightly shoving me forward. I slowly took a step forward, then another one. But my feet did not hit the ground on my third step, instead, I fell on a stair, my back hitting the steps a couple of times in the process. I wailed in pain as I hit the ground with a loud thud. I cried as I heard his steps coming closer, from the stairs and towards my position. The man grabbed my arm again to pull me up as I feel the warm blood flowing from my bruised wrist and shoved me into a chair.

Another footstep approached with heels tapping on the floor-I assume its Callie.

The fabric that covers my eyes was snatched from my head and I was blinded by the light for a while, until Callie's features are finally clear for my sight. She was smirking at me with her arms folded across her chest.

"Nice work Rick, I know you do your work pretty quick." She says walking slowly towards the man who she called Rick. He slides his hand on her waist and pulled her for a kiss, I was disgusted when I saw their tongues fighting with each other between their lips. He smiled at me after their kiss, as if I envy them. And it was then that I recognized him. It was him in the photo with Callie, his beard was shaved and he had haircut. He looked a lot better now than in the photo, that's why I didn't recognized him at first.