Chapter 11

Ella's P.O.V

"Ella, please wait!" Derek tells me to wait as I am leaving the school."

"Yes Derek, tell me. What is it?" I ask him while crossing my arms.

"Ella, please don't be sad about Paul's attitude. He will be okay soon and he will approach you." Derek tells me with an assuring smile on his face.

"I hope so, Derek. I really want to clear out things with him. But I have decided to give him space and time so that it will help him to think straight." I tell him with a slight sigh.

"Yeah, Ella. That's better. Don't run behind him now. Have some self respect. He will come to you and apologize to you pretty soon." Derek tells me while holding my hand.

"Yeah, Derek. Lets see. What happens." I replied.

"You can call me or we can meet and talk about it okay. Please don't feel as if you are alone. I am there for you." Derek tells me with a bright smile on his face.

"Yes, Derek. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me." I tell him with a smile on my face and wave him goodbye.

After leaving the school, I go to my house by bus and after reaching home I directly climb up to my room. I jump on my bed. Oh god! What is really going on? I just don't know what to do with Paul anymore. I can't stop thinking about his behavior earlier at school today. Ah! What a mess. Everything was just so perfect but now everything is ruined. Suddenly there are tears flowing down from my eyes. I dial Veronica's number and she picks up the call in few seconds.

"Hey, Ver. How are you doing? And where are you right now?." I ask her in a curious tone.

"Hey, Ella. I m doing good. How are you? I am going home now actually I didn't want to attend the lectures so yeah. Hehe." She tells me while giggling.

"Yeah, I can understand." I replied with a smile.

"So Ella, tell me. What are you up to?." She asks me in a genuine tone.

"Yeah, I want to ask you something. Veronica, I really don't understand why I can't remove the thought of Paul from my mind. Even after everything I am still thinking about him and cry for him. Ugh. I really don't know what to do." I tell her in an upset tone.

"Ella, seriously. Even after what happened at school today you are still thinking about him. I can't believe you. Just forget about him now." She tells me in an angry voice and yells at me.

"Veronica, why can't you understand my feelings for him?." I ask her in a disappointing tone.

"Ella, I'll call you back later. I am going home now. I got to go. Bye." She replied while cutting off the line in between.

Ugh. Why can't Veronica understand me? I really need her opinion and support at this point in my life but she doesn't seem to care. Or maybe she really doesn't have time to talk to me now. Its okay. Ill talk to her tomorrow at school.
After keeping the phone on the study table I take a nap. I wake up around 6 o'clock in the evening and after freshing up I go downstairs to meet my mom and spend some time with her.

"Hey, mom. What are you doing?." I ask her while sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Nothing dear, I just came out of the kitchen and sat on the sofa to relax a bit. Pfff." She replies with an exhausting look on her face.

"Okay, mom." I replied.

"So Ella, how was your day at school today?." My mom asks with a concerned look on her face.

"My day was pretty good mom." I tell her with a slight smile on my face.

"Okay, dear. Good." Mom replied.