Chapter 28

Ella's P.O.V

I leave Derek's house quitely and close the door slowly because I didn't want to disturb him or wake him up.
I take the elevator downstairs and I walk out of his building. I decide to go at my home by taking a walk as it isn't so far away.

On my way, I can't help but wonder about Derek. I am so thankful that he is in my life and he makes everything so easy. I really cannot forget about yesterday because it is the best day of my life and it will forever be. He made me feel like I am the most important person in his life. It feels so good to be with him and I am glad I chose to spend the entire day with him and I think we should do this more often. *Chuckles*.
Thinking about last night and the closeness between us still gives me goosebumps all over my body. Ah! It felt great. I can still remember the way he touched my body, it was so gentle and soft. It made me feel like a princess.
Even though, we made out last night, I still crave for him and I want more with him. Ugh. But, nevermind I am happy we both are together and that is very important to me.

I reach at my doorstep and I enter my house quitely because I don't want anyone to see me.

"Hey, Ella. You are back home. That's great now get ready for school." Mom tells me in a soft tone.

"Shit. My mom caught me. I hope she isn't mad at me." I whisper in a low tone as I was just about to climb the stairs."

"Mom, good morning. Yeah. I'll get ready and come down soon." I tell my mom with a slight smile on my face while turning around to see her.

"Okay, no worries." Mom replied and walk towards the kitchen.

"Hush, thank goodness. My mom didn't suspect anything." I tell myself in a soft tone and climb the stairs.

I go up to my room, shut the door behind me and remove my clothes. Afterwards, I walk towards the washroom and take a long shower. After freshing up, I wrap a towel around my waist and come out. I choose to wear a black color jeans paired with white color floral print t-shirt. I decide to do natural makeup with a little bit of gloss. Lastly, I style my hair into a high ponytail.
I carry a light brown color backpack with me and go downstairs.

Mom has prepared garlic bread and cheese for breakfast, so I have my food calmly and I leave the house to go to school.

I decide to go to school by bus and I reach school in 5 - 7 minutes. I get down from the bus and walk through the school campus and I enter the main building. Entering the door, I walk towards the locker room and remove my important books and put them in my backpack.

In sometime, school bell starts ringing and we all go to our respective classes.

After a while.

All the lectures are finally over and I leave the classroom. While, I am on my way towards the cafeteria I look around for Derek but he is nowhere to be seen. "Oh God! Where is he? I am so worried." I wonder about it in my mind with an anxious look on my face.
I enter the cafeteria and I look around for Derek as there are a lot of people here. Uff. At last, I can see Derek standing with his other friends just few miles away from me near the opposite wall. "Thank God, he is here." I whisper to myself and walk towards him.

"Hey, Derek. I need to talk to you. Can you please come with me for a minute?." I ask Derek in a low tone while looking at him.

"Hey, Ella. Yeah sure, I was anyway looking around for you but I couldn't find you. Here you are. Come with me, what is the matter though?." Derek asks me with a curious look on his face and with concern in his voice.

"Derek, I have been looking around for you since morning but I couldn't see you anywhere so I got really scared and got worried about you. I thought something happened. Everything is okay though." I tell Derek with an upset look on my face and jump on him to hug him tightly.