Chapter 18

Ella's P.O.V

As soon as Derek saw Veronica and Robert making out so intensely he just trembled and fell on the floor.

"Hey, Derek. Get up. I really can't see you this way. I am so sorry about what just happened." I tell him with sadness filled in my voice.

"Ella, I am so mad at her right now. Seriously? Its just a day since we broke up and she is here making out with someone else. Huh." Derek tells me with an anxious look on his face.

"Derek, even I cannot believe this. I am so sorry. Let it be and lets go from here." I tell Derek while taking his hand in mine and pull him up from the floor.

"Ella, wait. I need to go and talk to her." Derek tells me while leaving my hand harshly with anger filled in his eyes.

"Derek, just stop it. Don't go." I tell Derek while going behind him and take his hand in mine and we just walk towards the locker room.

"What did you do Ella? Why are you not letting me talk to her? Are you afraid that if we both sorted our problems between us then we both would get back together? No, you are wrong. Its not going to happen after what I just saw." Derek tells me in a maddening tone.

"Derek are you insane? Do you even know what you are saying? I really don't think that its a good idea talking to Veronica because she is anyway happy with Robert and you saw it clearly. If you really wish to talk to her then you can go I won't force you." I tell Derek with a stern look on my face.

"Ella, please now you don't behave this way. I am so disturbed with what I just saw. I never imagined Veronica would turn out to be this way. Oh god. But, I am really not going to waste my time behind her and I think I'll move on and I would really like to date you Ella. What do you think?

"What did you just say? Are you certain about it? Because I don't want to get hurt in the end. Lets do one thing, we will take a night's time and think about dating each other and tell each other what we decided tomorrow at school. I think it is better to be sure." I tell Derek with a smile on my face.

"Yes, Ella sure. I don't mind." Derek replied with a slight smile.

"Derek, lets go home. We are already late." I told Derek while sighing.

"Sure, Ella." He replied.

Me and Derek left the school premises and I took a seat in his car. Derek starts his car engine and we drive away.
I reach at my house in 5 to 7 minutes, after getting down from his car we both greet each other with smiles and he drove away.

Entering the house, I go up to my room and I freshen up. I decide to wear a white colored t-shirt and black colored tights which are comfortable for the night.

I sit near the window and I can't help but think about Derek constantly. He is on my mind like crazy. I just can't seem to get him out of my head.

I am so confused. Ugh. Is it the right thing to date Derek just after the breakup? Will he really keep me happy? Or is he going to leave me just like Paul did? What should I do yeah? I Just have a night to figure out things about us. I don't really understand what I should do. Should I tell him that we should be friends only, even though I always had a crush on him and its always been my biggest fantasy to date him? Or should I just tell him yes? Oh god, please help me so that I can make a right decision. Things are so unpredictable everything just happens suddenly and you can't really change them. It really sucks when you don't have control on such things. Mhmp.

What should I do? Should I call Lily and talk to her about this? I think its better if I'll talk to her about it tomorrow at school.

Next morning.