Chapter 34

Ella's P.O.V

Next morning.

I wake up around 7am in the morning with a big smile on my face because I can finally prove my innocence to Derek and we can be happy with each other again. Ah! I can't wait for it.
I get out of my bed and walk towards the washroom, I brush my teeth and splash some water on my face. I take a hot shower and after sometime I wrap a towel around my body and come out of the washroom.
I choose to wear a wine red color t-shirt with frill sleeves paired with a black color jeggings. As usual, I decide to do a natural makeup with a little bit of blush on my cheeks and add some lip gloss on top of my nude lipstick. Lastly, I style my hair into soft curls.
I carry a dark brown color handbag with me.

After getting ready, I go downstairs and have my breakfast. Afterwards, I leave my house.

I decide to go to school by bus so I walk towards the bus stop. I reach school in 10 minutes. I walk through the school campus and search for Derek but he is nowhere to be found maybe I'll find him near his classroom. I enter the main door and I walk towards Derek's classroom. And oh, there he is! Standing with his other classmates.

"Hey, Derek. Can you please excuse for a second? I need to talk to you." I tell Derek in a low tone while looking at him.

"Not now Ella. Ill talk to you later. My lectures are going to start." Derek tells me in a rude tone with a serious look on his face.

"Derek, there is still time. Lectures aren't going to start before 9am, we have 15 minutes more. So, please just come with me." I tell Derek while checking the time in my phone and in a soft tone.

"Ella, please now is not the good time. Please go." Derek tells me with a stern look on his face.

"Derek, I am not going anywhere until you come with me. Now you decide, do you want to get embarrassed in front of your friends? Or you want to come with me aside?." I ask Derek while crossing my arms.

"Oh God Ella. Why do you have to be so stubborn? I really don't want to talk to you. Please understand and leave." Derek tells me with anger in his voice.

"I am not going anywhere Derek. Why don't you understand that I want to talk to you about something important? Please come with me." I tell Derek with a sigh.

"You aren't going to go, are you? Ugh. Okay. Let's go." Derek tells me with a groan.

"What is it Ella? Why are you not leaving me alone? Why don't you understand that I don't want to talk to you? Just tell me what is it and let me go." Derek tells me in a loud voice and in a maddening tone.

"Derek, just calm down. Are you still mad at me? Please just relax." I tell Derek with a smile on my face.

"Ella, are you serious right now? How can you ask me that I am mad at you? Of course I am. I didn't believe you could betray me like this. Ugh. I am done with you Ella." Derek tells me with an annoying look on his face and start walking away.

"Derek, please wait. Just stop. Don't go and listen to me I didn't say a word in that video it was edited Derek. It is all done by Veronica. She is the one behind this because she wants you and she wants to ruin my life. Please." I tell Derek in a loud voice with an upset look on my face.

"Ella, please just apologize don't push your mistakes on someone else's name. I don't believe a word you say. Ugh. Bye." Derek tells me with an infuriated look on his face and walk away.

"Ugh, seriously?." I ask myself with a groan.

"I don't think Derek is going to believe me, I will have to call Henry and ask him to come here. Ugh. Oh God." I wonder about it in my mind and roll my eyes with a sigh.