Chapter 17

Ella's P.O.V

Next morning.

I wake up early in the morning at 6 and I can't seem to forget what happened yesterday with Derek its just on my mind 24/7. Sometimes I feel so good that he kissed me as I wanted it so badly and sometimes I feel really guilty about it. Ugh. Let it be. I can't undo what happened between us yesterday so I think I should just try and forget about it.

I get out of my bed and went to the washroom directly. I take a shower and freshen up. Its time to choose what I should wear to school today so I stand in front of the mirror and try putting on different type of clothes on my body to see which one is looking better. At last, I decide to wear a sky blue color ripped jeans and black colored halter neck t-shirt. I chose to do a natural makeup with a little bit of blush and lip gloss. I style my hair into a messy bun.

I go downstairs and have my breakfast. After having breakfast I left my house in hurry as I decided to go to school by bus.
I reach school in 10 minutes and I enter the school campus. I can see a lot of people roaming around and talking among themselves and some of them are running to their classes as they are late.

I enter the school's main door and walk towards the locker room. I can see Derek, Zach and Lily standing near the classroom corridor. I walk straight towards my locker and remove some important books and keep it in my dark brown color backpack.

"Hey, good morning guys. How are you all doing?." I ask them with a smile on my face.

"Hey, girl. I am doing well. How are you doing?." Lily replies with a smile and gives me a tight hug. "We are doing great." Derek and Zach replied in unison with a bright smile.

"Lily, lets go. Our lectures are going to start soon." I tell Lily with a serious look on my face.

"Yeah, lets go." Lily replied while sighing.

"Hey, Ella. Can I talk to you for a minute? Its really important." Derek asks me with concern in his voice.

"Not now Derek. Lectures are going to start and I need to attend them as exams are coming closer." I tell Derek with a stern look on my face.

"Ella, please." Derek tells me in a pleading tone. "No, Derek. Now is not the right time." I replied with an annoying look on my face.

"Woah, woah. Ella what is really going on between you guys? What's the matter? Why are you not talking to Derek properly?." Lily asks me with a worrying look on her face.

"Lily, its nothing. Don't worry. I am really not in a mood to talk to him. I'll talk to you guys later. I am going to the class to attend the lectures. Bye." I tell Lily with an irritated look on my face and walk away from them and towards my classroom immediately.

"Ugh, seriously?." Derek groans.

The lectures are going on for so long today and the day is just getting worse. I wonder when the lunch break will come. Ugh. Oh god.

After a while.

Finally, all the lectures are over. I am so happy at the thought of it while leaving the classroom. Uff.
While, walking towards the cafeteria, I could see Derek standing with his friends in the hallway and I chose to ignore him and walk away in a hurry.

Entering the cafeteria, somebody grabs my hand and pulls me from behind. Ugh. What are you trying to do? I shouted and tried to leave my hand.
I turn around and see its Derek, he is staring at me with anger in his eyes and he is really upset.

"What is it Derek? What do you want huh? Why don't you understand that I don't want to talk to you about anything that happened yesterday?." I ask him while crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow at him.