1k follower bash

Dear Jisoo,

Don't you think it's crazy how time went by?  I mean look, Before I would be writing to you as you had no clue who I was. After you found out, I was lucky enough for you to return my feelings. Ever since then, I guess they were right about high school love. Most last and most don't, but somehow ours did.

We attend different colleges and of course, we had our ups and downs and- Well the great separation. But hey, here we are.

I think I haven't written to you in a while, which isn't necessary due to how I see you when I wake up. I wonder if you remember when I punched Bobby, I hear he's in the military.

I better keep an eye out for him, Who knows if he still likes you. Isn't surprising how you don't age! You vampire. But mine :)

I'm sorry for how cheesy this is, But can you believe our little one is now off to college?! Wow. Can you also believe that it's our anniversary coming up too?

Yeah, I didn't think it would be this long. I remember when I first introduced you to the public-

"Hello" She waves, after college Rosé would soon be known on the internet did to Lisa posting a video with her. She would soon get attention and become famous for her photo of her workout,

"Welcome to my house," Rosé says letting in the camera crew, "This is my cave, Do people still say that?" She asks as she shrugged it off.

"Let me give you all a house tour!" She smiled brightly as they followed her, From the couch to the gym room and now to the hallway as she walks to a black wooden door and knocks.

They all looked at her confused as the door opens to reveal a red hair girl with her reading glasses on, Dressed up in black silk pajamas as she had light makeup on due to her meeting.

The girl looks at the camera and tried to close the door quickly as Rosé stops her,

"This is my ex!" Rosé smiles, the camera crew's jaws dropped as Jisoo opened the door wider and looked at her annoyed.

"I'm her wife" Jisoo hold up her hand as Rosé did the same, "You need to stop with that," She tells Rosé as the younger girl chuckled.

"Sorry Chu" she looks back at the camera, "this is my wife, Jisoo, We're high school sweethearts!" She smiled brightly as Jisoo smiled too.

"Yeah, I'm married women folks," Rosé says proudly, "And a mother!"

"Chae, I need to go," Jisoo says not liking the feeling of the camera on her, Rosé nods as Jisoo retreats to the room.

"She's a little embarrassed by the camera" Rosé scratched her head, "Any questions?"

How do you deal with me Chu? I mean, at least I'm not Lisa. But I have to ask, Are you reading this while you're at your job? If so, tell Jennie I said Hi!

I better go because somehow I'm being told that BamBam got his head stuck in the stairs? I'll keep you updated on that!  I need to go take pictures now,

Have a good day! Make sure to eat well and see you at home!

~R