19

Dear diary,

It's Rosé! Oh my God, everything is getting prepared, one of my friends from the play, Jinsoul, is going to help me. She's the one that helped to create the play and that I ruined...

"Rosé?" The blonde waved her hand in front of her, "Earth to Rosé?"

"Huh?"

"Great your back! I'll go over some ideas with you" Jinsoul smiled, "so do you want it like wow? Or WOW?"

"Hmm, Wow?"

"Good answer, flowers or no?" Jinsoul wrote down the list checking off some ideas Rosé couldn't see.

"Uh-"

"Just let her do it on her own" They looked back to see Choerry standing there with her backpack in her hands.

"A confession should be from your heart" she smiles, Jinsoul and Rosé both looked at her-

"Anyways, yes to the flowers" Rosé looked back at her,

"Are you kidding me? You came to soul for this?" Choerry asks in disbelief.

"Well I had no other choice" Rosé shrugged, "Plus she's great at planning"

"Yeah, Until you ruined it" Rosé looked at Jinsoul smiling guiltily as Jinsoul looked at her a bit angry.

"But it was fun still!" Choerry adds,

"I just can't tell her Choerry I'll make a fool of myself"

"Practice it with Jinsoul" she suggested as both Rosé and Jinsoul looked at each other scared.

"Let Rosé practice with you" Jinsoul smiled nervously,

"Okay! I'll try to do my best Jisoo impression!" Choerry claps happily, "I'm ready."

"Uh, Jisoo?" Rosé looked away not even bothering to look at the purple-haired girl. "I wanna tell you something"

"Yes?"

"ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ," She said so quietly that nobody heard her,

"What?" Choerry looks at Jinsoul who was shocked too. "Uh, Chaeyoung? Can you say it again?"

"I like you" Choerry nods while Jinsoul looked at Rosé skeptical,

"Say it again," Jinsoul asks as Rosé let's out a sigh,

"I like you"

"Ah I see it, You suck at this"

"Jinsoul!"

"Excuse me?"

"She's showing no emotion and it's too low, Chaeyoung look at me" Jinsoul placed her hands on her shoulders standing up. "Let it out, man!"

"I like you"

"Come one keep trying!" Jinsoul yelled, she squeezed her shoulders as Rosé looked at Choerry,

"I like you!"

"Come on!" Jinsoul demands,

"I like you"

"DAMN IT I LIKE YOU!"

Jinsoul smiled and Choerry looked at her speechless,

"Did I interrupt something?" The three froze seeing Jisoo standing there,

"Jisoo!" Rosé stood up as Jisoo looked uncomfortable, "I- what are you doing here?"

"Jennie left her mirror here" Jisoo went to a desk to pick up the pink mirror, "I'll get going"

"Jisoo wait!" Rosé tried to stop her but Jisoo continued to walk away. The door shuts closed almost hitting her face-

"Rosé, I'm so sorry" Jinsoul frowns as Choerry looked at the door that Jisoo left in.

"She heard didn't she?" Rosé asks them,

"I'm sorry" Choerry apologized as Rosé shook it off,

"Don't, You two don't worry about it. But can you do me a favor?"

"Sure!"

"What's that?"

"Looks like we still have to plan it out."