5: L-O-V-E

"Are you sure about this Chae?" Lisa asks as she looked at the setlist, the talent show was a few days away and Rosé was going to do it!

"Yes! I'm going to do it for-"

"Before you speak, Are you sure because you can't even talk to her and you never did."

"That's not true!"

"The roof doesn't count"

"Nevermind"

"Just practice, Before you do this" Lisa hands her the paperback,

"Wait! What if I help you too?"

"Help me?"

"Yeah! We could perform together and we could tell them! Do you still want to get rejected by Jennie?"

"Chae-, I'm not going to do that. I have my ways to get into Jennie's heart now" Lisa smiled,

"How?"

"A Little birdie told me"

"Uh oh"

"What?!?" Jennie yelled angrily as Jisoo backed up a bit,

"Kai is doing the sho-"

"How many times do I have to tell him it won't work?!" Jennie groans as she rolled her eyes hard.

"Jennie, Don't be too hard on h-"

"I don't care, Kai is just a guy that I don't care about. I don't have feelings for him what so ever" Jennie crossed her arms,

"That's what you say about everyone, Maybe you should at least date again" Jisoo suggested, "How about Lisa?"

"Oh god no! Have you lost your mind?!"

"

Chocolates?" Rosé looked at her uneasily,

"Yeah! Wouldn't this work on any girl?"

"Jennie isn't any girl" They both looked back from the locker to see Jisoo standing there. "If you want to win my Jendeukie's heart than Buy her milk ice cream and Du-"

"Wait hold on!" Lisa grabbed a pen and paper from her bag and wrote down all the notes Jisoo said. "Continue"

"Dumplings, Make sure you take the best selfies for her. Also be careful because she's a bit clumsy too" Rosé looked away to keep herself from laughing as she seen those moments of Jennie.

"She practically a baby once you get to know her"

"A baby?"

"Of course you don't know, The secret is to become her friend" Jisoo placed her hand on Lisa's shoulder and took the chocolates.

"Don't be too cheesy, Jennie gets embarrassed"

"Got it!"

Dear Jisoo,

I didn't know you ship Jenlisa too and I thought I was the only one. I didn't think you'd actually help someone to win love, But have you ever been in love?

~Rosé