21

"What do I do now?!" Choerry panicked, "Jinsoul's not even talking to me"

"So is Jisoo" Rosé sighs, "Do you think it's because-"

"Maybe, But Jinsoul knows about you and Jisoo"

"Yeah, What if Jinsoul is jealous?"

"Why would she be jealous? Oh my God, what if she is?!"

"We should find them"

"We can try but I don't know if they're hanging out or not"

"Hanging out?"

"Yeah, Jinsoul and Jisoo have been hanging out. You haven't heard?"

"No!" Rosé stood up angrily, "I need to find them now!"

"But-"

"I'm going!" Wow, Jinsoul did that then huh?! MY GOD I'm GOING TO KILL HER!

Rosé walked down the halls trying to find Jinsoul's locker but only found Bobby,

"Well if it isn't Jisoo's little fling" He smirks as Rosé sighs,

"Not now dude"

"Trying to find Jisoo?" He asks as She nods, "She's with her slut over there" He pointed at Jinsoul and Jisoo who were happy together. "Looks like you're replaced"

"I'm not-"

"Just forget it, Jisoo doesn't even like you anymore can't you see? Because if she did wouldn't you two be talking?"

Bobby did have a point- is she over me already?

"Well, I gotta go. See you later loser" Bobby walked away from Rosé, she looked at the two again before leaving.

Is Jisoo worth it after all?

What The- Hell yeah she is! If she has to go against one of her friends then so be it!

Rosé looked at the art room before an idea popped up.

What if...

"Seulgi!" She ran as Seulgi smiled,

"Hey Rosé, are you prepared for tomorrow?" Seulgi asks as Rosé nods, "What's up?"

"Can you give me advice?'

"Eh, It depends on the situation"

.... After talking to Seulgi and Irene after too, Rosé walked with Choerry in confidence as they heard there was a fight going on in the cafeteria.

They both stepped in to see Jisoo, Her mom, and Jinsoul all targeting Bobby.

What did he do this time? She doesn't know,

"Let's go," Choerry tells her as they both walked up to Jinsoul and Jisoo.

She was scared shitless-

"C-can I speak to you?" Jisoo nods as She and I walked out of the cafeteria,

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked as Jisoo shakes her head,

"No?"

"Just tell me the truth, Kim!" I yelled angrily, "what did I do?"

"Nothing Roseanne, Just drop it" Jisoo sternly says to me as she tried to leave but I got in her face, "Get. Away."

"Jisoo please"

"Fine, you want to know so bad?" Dear diary,

After Jisoo told me that she kissed me and what I do? Just standing there like an Idiot! I couldn't even say anything! AHHHHHH I'M SO STUPID!

And you want to hear the best part?
She left, She just kissed me and left! I couldn't run after her because let's be honest... That kiss was amazing!

But now here I am, writing to you as it's the 21st of December. The show is tomorrow and I'm hoping Choerry can now help me because I don't want Jinsoul too.

What am I going to do?

I have no idea :(

-Rosé